• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Qualified to be a Social Media Coordinator at The Pampered Chef?

In summary, the job title, company, qualifications, and responsibilities for this posting are not specified. To apply for this job, follow the instructions provided in the posting or reach out to the company directly for more information.
NooraK
Gold Member
Social Media Coordinator Job, The Pampered Chef - Mashable Jobs

he Social Media Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day execution of corporate social media campaigns. Tasks include daily community listening, maintenance, community engagement/conservation, monitoring and issue escalation/response. In addition, the Coordinator will conduct research to identify social media best practices and trends that will be used to hone and improve strategy, campaigns and programs. The ideal candidate will have proven, previous experience growing a social media brand presence.

Hmmm, CC forum moderator?

babywings76 said:
Hmmm, CC forum moderator?
I'm hoping for "harsh deleter of inappropriate Facebook posts on the PC FB page", but I don't think this position is quite as hands on with the day-to-day of the page.

Well all I can say is I definitely DO NOT qualify since, upon reading the job requirements, I don't even understand the language! I wouldn't even begin to be able to guess at what the job would be!

That's interesting.

pchockeymom said:
Well all I can say is I definitely DO NOT qualify since, upon reading the job requirements, I don't even understand the language! I wouldn't even begin to be able to guess at what the job would be!

I think it sounds like a fun job. From the desciption it kind of sounds like a PR manager to an extent, except within social media: Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.

What is the job title for this posting?

The job title for this posting is not specified.

What company is hiring for this position?

The company hiring for this position is not specified.

What are the qualifications for this job?

The qualifications for this job are not specified.

What are the responsibilities for this position?

The responsibilities for this position are not specified.

How can I apply for this job?

To apply for this job, please follow the instructions provided in the job posting, if any. If there are no specific instructions, you can reach out to the company directly through their website or email to inquire about the application process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back