• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staples: 29 Cent Color Copies until May 3rd - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, Staples is offering discounted color copies until May 3rd. OfficeMax charges 3 cents each for black and white copies, but charges .04 cents for color copies. FedEx offers discounts on color copies depending on how many copies are ordered.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I just received an email from Staples - they are offering 29 cent color copies till May 3rd - I think that is better then we get with our Pampered Perks from Office max - thought I would share!!:)

Thanks! That is great news.

FEDEX Store .04 cents even if you use colored paper

chef131doreen said:
FEDEX Store .04 cents even if you use colored paper
For a color copy? :eek: Or is that for black and white? Because OfficeMax is 3 cents each for black and white, even on colored paper.

I just looked this up online and it looks like the $.29 is on orders of 100 copies or more.

Just wondering, you mean these are cheaper than using your own printer? I print out TONS of things & I cant see .29 a copy....

Ginger428 said:
Just wondering, you mean these are cheaper than using your own printer? I print out TONS of things & I cant see .29 a copy....
It is definitely cheaper than printing color copies on my printer. For me it's also convenience though. I do mine through FedEx Kinko's online. Then I just go to the store that is around the corner from me and pick them up. I really like the quality of the print and they use a much heavier paper, so they come out really nice. I also really like not spending the time on making the copies myself as well.

Its 3 cents for B/W and 34cents Colored copies at Office Depot. I just went today to get invitations and what not done for a Thrill to Grill party another consultant and I are doing.

Oh you are right - its for over 100 copies - I didnt click the learn more option - sorry -

But if you and your downline all went or someone volunteered to do it - hmm - it could still save you 5 cents a copy compared to our perks - just a thought!!

What is the "Staples Copies 29 Cents!" promotion?

The "Staples Copies 29 Cents!" promotion is a limited time offer by Staples, a retail office supply store, where customers can make black and white copies for only 29 cents per page.

Can I make color copies for 29 cents as well?

No, the "Staples Copies 29 Cents!" promotion only applies to black and white copies. Color copies will be priced at their regular rates.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on the number of copies I can make for 29 cents?

Yes, the "Staples Copies 29 Cents!" promotion has a limit of 500 black and white copies per customer per day. Any additional copies will be charged at the regular price.

Do I need to present a coupon or promo code to take advantage of the "Staples Copies 29 Cents!" promotion?

No, you do not need a coupon or promo code to receive the 29 cent per page price. The promotion will be automatically applied at the time of checkout.

When does the "Staples Copies 29 Cents!" promotion end?

The end date of the promotion may vary, so it is best to check with your local Staples store for their specific end date. However, the promotion typically runs for a few weeks before ending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered-princess
  • dawnsclassycupboard