• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for a Successful S.u.m.m.e.r.

In summary, the conversation discussed tips for staying on top of your business during the summer months. Suggestions included staying in touch with your host, overbooking, offering alternative show options, and encouraging outside orders and online sales. It was also recommended to take your business on vacation and involve family members in your goals. Additionally, the conversation touched on the importance of being prepared for the fall season and taking advantage of opportunities such as attending conferences and planning for future events.
Bren706
Gold Member
Thought I would share notes from a phone class I listened to recently. It was given by Nancy Francis and Sherri Carr.

Stay in touch with your host!!!!!!!!!

- Staying in touch with your host during the summer will prevent cancellations.

- Always over book

- Push Catalog Shows when cooking shows are not an option for that host, this will supplement your income for the summer.

- When booking a show ask when it’s the best time to catch them ,so you can do your host coaching. This will prevent phone tag as well as you being able to coach them enough to stay with it to do the show .As we all know how summer months, vacations can take up our time.

- When contacting people to do shows or hostesses ,Shot them an e-mail if possible to confirm your phone conversation ,That way it helps them remember what they agreed to.

- Offer an office show

- Offer a right after work show

- Offer a show right after a baseball game ,swim meet etc.

- Offer Monday- Thursday shows ,more so then weekend shows because that is when people go on vacations.

- Take your shows/business with you when you go on vacation .You can write off your miles that way!!!!!!!

- Really encourage outside orders and online sales.

- Encourage hostesses to book because they get more benefits in the summer .Also encourage them to over book ,because of people taking vacations in the summer.

U need to (the Why)

- Send invitations for your host. Stop by get names, addresses and phone numbers face to face, rather then e-mail, do your host coaching then check out where you will be doing the show at this time. This will prevent them from rescheduling or cancelling.

- Do stars and strip Theme shows

- Take your business on vacation

- When you talk to someone that says they are to busy, with ball games and all ! Suggest that they are really could use a night of Pampering.

- Suggest if its ball games ,get the mothers together after the game .Have kids join in and make ice cream sundaes Usually works!!!

-Offer Theme shows, Grill shows, Pool shows, Tail Gate shows

Money

- Summer is a great time for someone to start the business like , teachers, college students etc.

-If someone ask!!!!!!! What is it that you do? Be ready to answer. They might say they herd of the Pampered Chef .Your response to the question could be like this!

***** I go to peoples homes to show you how you can make cooking fun and easy .Also the other thing I do is help others like yourself start their own home base business with The Pampered Chef. Its really great to help people achieve there own Pampered Chef business ,they can get great tools while earning money. They can even set there own hours around there own lifestyle. Would this be something you might be interested in? If they say Yes or I’m not sure. Ask if you can give them some information and the set up a day to have a face to face interview to go over the material.

- Be proud of what you do .Be confident

- When you go to your family reunion share what you do.

- Always make sure your catalogs ,business material is with you at all times.

_ any gathering that you attend, always bring a Pampered Chef recipe to share.

Manage your calendar

- make your vacation dates ,cluster meetings and personal days with family first for the whole summer. Mark off fair events/displays. Be prepared with all available dates at all times .This will make it easer to schedule shows.

- Defiantly a good idea to make yourself office hours.

- Entice your significant other and family with the benefits of owning your own business.

- Ask them to help you! Set family goals (like vacations)work out a plan of how many shows you need to do ,to get the money to go on that vacation with your family.

- Your goal may be different like buying a pool ,going out to eat ,a day trip, a car ,a home, what ever your goal is decide on it and sit down to see what is needed to do to accomplish it.

_Involving your family in on the goal they will be able to see the benefits and enjoy what the Pampered Chef can benefit the whole family with.

Every dollar you spend on this business is tax deductible!!!!!!!

Ready yourself for a great fall!

- By going to conference

- Rewards in 90 days, What you do in June will effect Sept

-Plan to be a director this fall

__._,_.___

Thanks for sharing!

Good stuff - thanks!

Thanks!! I think I'll be forwarding this on to my team. Great info!

This is great! Thanks for sharing, Brenda!!:thumbup: :)

1. How can I increase my sales during the summer?

One of the best ways to boost your sales during the summer is to host outdoor cooking parties or barbecues. This allows you to showcase our products in a fun and relaxed environment while also taking advantage of the beautiful weather.

2. What are some popular products for summer entertaining?

Grilling accessories, serving platters, and ice cream makers are all popular products for summer entertaining. These items are perfect for outdoor gatherings and can help your customers elevate their summer parties.

3. How can I promote my Pampered Chef business during the summer?

Take advantage of social media and create posts featuring our products being used in summer recipes or at outdoor events. You can also partner with local businesses to host pop-up shops or participate in summer fairs and festivals.

4. What are some tips for managing my business during the busy summer season?

Be sure to plan ahead and stock up on popular products to avoid running out of inventory. Also, consider hosting online parties or offering virtual consultations to accommodate busy schedules and travel plans.

5. How can I keep my customers engaged and interested in my business during the summer?

Consider offering special discounts or promotions specifically for the summer season. You can also create a loyalty program or host customer appreciation events to keep your customers excited and engaged with your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Deb Bixler
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber