• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity to Be Featured in My Local Chamber

In summary, The Pampered Chef offers quality kitchen tools at an affordable price, with superior guarantees and host rewards. Noel Chapman is an experienced consultant who has enjoyed great success with her own business.
noelskitchen
Since I joined the chamber I have the opportunity to be featured in the upcoming months as a new business. I have to come up with something about the business and myself that has to be 350-400 some odd words plus pictures. I don't have any pictures of me at my shows, I only have pictures of the products. I do have a picture of me on the phone sitting at Doris Christopher's desk but I don't know if I should use it. I could take a picture of me next to the products displayed. I've inserted my "article" below but it's only 294 in words. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

"Now more than ever The Pampered Chef ® is the solution!

The challenging economy provides me the opportunity to serve my community through my Pampered Chef business. My business has so much to offer families who have been forced to tighten their budgets with today’s economy. The Pampered Chef ® offers high-quality kitchen tools which are essential for every home. The make affordable family dinners possible and they’re backed by superior guarantees so you know they’ll be part of those family meals for a long time.

Host Rewards!

There’s no better way to experience our exciting new products, flavorful recipes and unique cooking shows than as a host, plus you’ll receive so many fantastic rewards and special offers!
v Free and Discounted Products
v Half-Price Selections
v Monthly Host Specials

Come join us!

Whether you dream of more time with family, paying off debt or just doing something you love, you can make your dream come true with your own Pampered Chef business.

My name is Noel Chapman and my family and I moved to Penn Valley in 2005. I am currently the office manager at a Family Practice in Nevada City and began my Pampered Chef business in February 2008. I joined The Pampered Chef because it was a brilliant opportunity for me. I like the beliefs of the company, the flexibility is great, I love the products and the support and training is excellent.

I am currently an Independent Consultant striving to become a Future Director. I’m running my own business around my family and it’s just brilliant the satisfaction, the money and excitement of running my own business I could go on and on…and most people could do this. If anyone is interested in this opportunity I’d be happy to explain."

Check the policy. I think HO has to approve anything like this.

Thanks, I've checked and called on this and I'm allowed to do this. It's considered an advertisement.

Maybe I didn't make it clear what I was doing. We're allowed to advertise in our local chamber according to the policies and procedures. I called HO to confirm everything and all the little details. I wouldn't have posted anything here otherwise. I'm basically advertising that I'm a local fellow resident and what The Pampered Chef is and what we have to offer. It's really no different than giving a letter to Pamper a Buisiness or local consultant in the area, I'm just adding a few more things about me to make it more personalized and what wonderful things The Pampered Chef has to offer families.

I would also mention the fundraising and wedding registry. That should bring your word total higher.

As far as pictures, you can always set up at home and have someone take pictures of you using a product, you holding a recipe you prepared and have a picture with you and a friend looking at a catalog together.

1. How can I get my Pampered Chef business featured in my local chamber?

To get your Pampered Chef business featured in your local chamber, you can reach out to the chamber of commerce and inquire about any opportunities for business features or partnerships. You can also network with other chamber members and attend events to showcase your business.

2. What are the benefits of being featured in my local chamber?

Being featured in your local chamber can provide valuable exposure for your Pampered Chef business. It can also give you the opportunity to network with other businesses and potential customers, leading to potential partnerships and collaborations. Additionally, being featured can increase your credibility and reputation within your community.

3. Is there a cost to be featured in my local chamber?

The cost to be featured in your local chamber may vary depending on the specific chamber and the type of feature. Some chambers offer free features for their members, while others may charge a fee. It's best to inquire directly with your local chamber for more information.

4. Can I choose the date or time for my feature in the local chamber?

The date and time for your feature in the local chamber may depend on availability and scheduling. It's best to discuss potential dates and times with the chamber and see what works best for both parties.

5. Will being featured in my local chamber guarantee an increase in sales for my Pampered Chef business?

While being featured in your local chamber can provide valuable exposure and networking opportunities, it does not guarantee an increase in sales. However, it can definitely help to increase brand awareness and potentially attract new customers, leading to potential sales in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • thechefofnorthbend