• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Contacting Customers Years After You Move

In summary, the purpose of contacting customers years after you move is to maintain a relationship with them and potentially re-engage them with your business. It can also serve as a way to gather feedback and insights about your past services. To reach out to customers, you can use email, physical mail, or social media platforms. When contacting customers years after you move, it is important to include a friendly greeting, a brief explanation of your business, and a sincere inquiry about how they have been since the move. While it is not necessary, offering promotions or discounts can be a nice gesture. If a customer does not respond, it is best to follow up once or twice before respecting their decision and keeping their contact information for future updates.
Bren706
Gold Member
For those that have moved after establishing your business in one state, besides keeping in touch with your customers by way of newsletter, do you reach out to them if you haven't been in contact with them in a couple of years? I am trying to tackle my phone phobia and reach out to some customers that I haven't spoken to in a couple of years. They are in NC, and I am now in MA. I won't be able to offer cooking shows, but I could offer ordering or catalog/Facebook shows.

I would definitely reach out to them. Explain that you have moved and have become a pro with the catalog and online shows for them, and you are sure there are plenty of new products they will be excited about earning, and you are just the person to help them out. The worse that can happen is they say no, but so what. The yes's will make you feel better.

Long distance online shows have kept afloat the last 17 months. I say go for it! :)

What is the purpose of contacting customers years after you move?

The purpose of contacting customers years after you move is to maintain a relationship with them and potentially re-engage them with your business. It can also serve as a way to gather feedback and insights about your past services.

How should I reach out to customers years after I move?

One way to reach out to customers years after you move is through email. You can also consider sending a physical mail, such as a postcard or letter. Another option is to use social media platforms, such as LinkedIn or Facebook, to reconnect with customers.

What should I include in my message when contacting customers years after I move?

When contacting customers years after you move, you should include a friendly greeting, a brief explanation of who you are and your business, and a sincere inquiry about how they have been since the move. You can also mention any updates or changes to your business and ask for their feedback or thoughts.

Is it appropriate to offer promotions or discounts when contacting customers years after I move?

While it is not necessary, offering promotions or discounts when contacting customers years after you move can be a nice gesture to show appreciation for their past business. However, make sure to do so in a genuine and non-pushy way.

What should I do if a customer does not respond to my message when contacting them years after I move?

If a customer does not respond to your initial message, it is best to follow up once or twice with a gentle reminder. If they still do not respond, it is important to respect their decision and not continue to contact them. However, you can keep their contact information for future updates or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • NooraK