• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Printing off the Office Max Discount Card From Cc

In summary, if you are unable to print the Office Max discount card, there are a few options you can try such as showing the digital version, contacting customer service, asking for assistance in-store, or reaching out to your credit card company for help.
babywings76
Gold Member
I can't figure out what's wrong...I went to CC, found the Office Max discount card account thing. Clicked on it, a page opened with the thing to print off, but when I hit print, my printer just does a blank page. I know there's nothing wrong with my printer. Is there a way to still get the discount if I can't print this off?

It depends on the exact details of your Office Max discount card account, but it's possible that you may still be able to receive the discount without having a printed version of the coupon. You may be able to show the digital version of the coupon on your phone or other device when you make a purchase at Office Max and still receive the discount. If that isn't an option, you could try contacting Office Max directly to see if there is any way to still receive the discount without printing the coupon.

There are a few possible solutions to this issue:1. Try printing the page from a different browser or device. Sometimes, certain browsers or devices may have compatibility issues with certain websites.2. Contact Office Max customer service and explain the issue. They may be able to provide you with a digital copy of the discount card or offer alternative options for obtaining the discount.3. If you have a friend or family member who also has a Office Max discount card, you could ask them to print it off for you.4. Visit your local Office Max store and explain the issue to an employee. They may be able to assist you in obtaining the discount in-store.5. If all else fails, consider contacting your credit card company to inquire about the issue and see if they can provide a solution or alternative option for obtaining the discount.

1. Why can't I print off the Office Max discount card from CC?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble printing the Office Max discount card from CC. It could be due to a technical issue with your printer or internet connection, or there may be an issue with the website or file itself. It's best to try printing from a different device or browser, or contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. Is there a specific way I need to print the Office Max discount card?

Yes, there are specific instructions for printing the Office Max discount card from CC. Make sure you have a working printer and enough ink and paper. Then, click on the "Print" button on the website and follow the prompts. If you continue to have trouble, please reach out to our customer service team.

3. Can I use the Office Max discount card in-store and online?

Yes, the Office Max discount card can be used both in-store and online. However, please note that there may be different restrictions or limitations for each option. Make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before using the discount card.

4. Will the Office Max discount card work at all Office Max locations?

The Office Max discount card should work at all Office Max locations, but there may be some exceptions. Make sure to check the terms and conditions or contact our customer service team for any specific questions about locations where the discount card can be used.

5. Can I share the Office Max discount card with others?

The Office Max discount card is intended for personal use only and should not be shared with others. Each discount card is unique and may have a limited number of uses or expiration date. Please make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before using or sharing the discount card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Morvin