• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Savings with Office Max's PamperedPerks and Corporate Rates!"

In summary, the PamperedPerks program is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Office Max that offers exclusive discounts and perks to consultants and customers. To sign up, visit the Pampered Chef website and register for a free account. Members can expect savings of up to 75% off retail prices on select Office Max products, free shipping on orders over $50, and special corporate rates on printing and office supplies. There are no requirements to join and discounts can be used both in-store and online by presenting account information or using a promo code at checkout.
Jules711
Silver Member
I'm sure that many know of the benefits of our PamperedPerks and Office Max and the super discounts, but I hadn't put them into practice until today.

$75 worth of items for $19.14!!! :sing: Hello...happy day! :sing:

Nothing was on sale. It was PURELY the PC corporate rate. I shopped only from the list of items so everything was discounted.

$3.99 (vs $13.49) for 50 magnets for business cards. That right there made my day.

Anyway...had to share. Oh, and when I picked up my mom for lunch, 3 of her co-workers came and requested products ($80 worth). They just know I sell PC and the rumor spread that I was in the building (for a whole 15 minutes!).

Lovely day.:p

Where is the list? CC?

Don't you just love Pampered Perks? My favorite is the one with Sprint...17% savings!

Under Managing your Business, PamperedPerks, OfficeMax. There is a place to click on most used items or something and it's an excel spreadsheet. Under that, there is a card to print out.

:) I got copies done last week ... 171 for under $7!! It's awesome!!

I can't get the list for officemax to come up where I can read it.
Does anyone have it ?

twinchefs said:
Bumping....

I was able to download it - but it's an old list with pricing from 2006??? That can't be right.

The labels are cheap too ... Thing is, I always have to take my stuff to the counter to see what's marked down and what isn't. The 50 biz card magnets are discounted, the 100 pack are not.

I can't get the list to come up either! Anyone have it???

As Becky posted, the list hasn't been updated since 2006. But it will give you an idea of the items that are discounted the most.

Attachments

• Top40.pdf
    77.2 KB · Views: 503
Thanks so much!!

What is the PamperedPerks program?

The PamperedPerks program is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Office Max that offers exclusive discounts and perks to Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

How can I sign up for PamperedPerks?

To sign up for PamperedPerks, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "PamperedPerks" tab. From there, you can register for your free account and start taking advantage of the savings and benefits.

What kind of savings can I expect with PamperedPerks?

With PamperedPerks, you can save up to 75% off retail prices on select Office Max products. You can also receive free shipping on orders over $50 and access to special corporate rates on printing and office supplies.

Are there any requirements to join PamperedPerks?

No, there are no requirements to join PamperedPerks. It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

Can I use my PamperedPerks discounts in-store and online?

Yes, you can use your PamperedPerks discounts both in-store and online at Office Max. Simply present your PamperedPerks account information or use the designated promo code at checkout to receive your discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morvin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • Morvin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • esavvymom