• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Uploading Docs to Office Depot's Design and Print?

In summary, some common problems customers may face when shopping at Office Depot include long wait times, unavailability of products, incorrect pricing, and difficulty in finding specific items. To resolve issues with an online order, customers can contact customer service or visit a local store for assistance. If a product is received damaged or defective, customers can contact customer service for a return, exchange, refund, or replacement. To track an Office Depot order, customers can log into their account or use the tracking number provided in their confirmation email. To provide feedback or file a complaint, customers can contact customer service or leave a review on the Office Depot website or social media pages.
AmaraJ
Has anyone had problems uploading doc's to Office Depot's Design and Print? I have been successful twice before, but when I tried last night, it wouldn't upload the two items I needed. In fact, one of them was one I have done before, and I haven't changed a thing!
I just tried again this morning and after it thinks about uploading, I get the message "you must upload docs before contiuning to next step"..ummm, yeah,, that is what I'm trying to do...

Sounds like a browser/web problem. Clear your cookies. If that doesn't work, restart your computer.

Thanks! I'll try it!

I uploaded an order last week and no one can find it! Didn't get it for my show. It's in limbo.

The last 2 times I used them the messed up my orders bad. I won't use the online service any more. I go directly to the store now.

1. What are the common problems customers face when shopping at Office Depot?

Some of the common problems that customers may face when shopping at Office Depot include long wait times, unavailability of products, incorrect pricing, and difficulty in finding specific items in the store.

2. How can I resolve issues with my online order from Office Depot?

If you encounter any issues with your online order from Office Depot, you can contact their customer service team via phone or live chat for assistance. You can also check your order status online or visit a local store for help.

3. What should I do if I receive a damaged or defective product from Office Depot?

If you receive a damaged or defective product from Office Depot, you can contact their customer service team to initiate a return or exchange. They may also offer a refund or replacement for the faulty item.

4. How can I track my Office Depot order?

You can track your Office Depot order by logging into your account on their website and accessing your order history. Alternatively, you can use the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email to track your package.

5. What is the best way to provide feedback or file a complaint about Office Depot?

If you have any feedback or complaints about Office Depot, you can contact their customer service team to share your concerns. You can also leave a review on their website or social media pages to share your experience with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • K_Jurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebbieJ