• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director March Planner, Printing Issues?

In summary, a March Planner is a calendar and organizer specifically designed for the month of March. Common printing issues include low print quality, misaligned pages, and incorrect sizing. To ensure high print quality, use a printer with a high resolution and good color accuracy, as well as high-quality paper and appropriate print settings. If pages are misaligned, try adjusting printer settings or using a different printer, and always check sizing before printing to avoid issues with page fit and orientation.
flemings99
Gold Member
Anyone else having trouble printing the March planner? I've tried to print it 3 xs this morning and I keep seeing this message: Flattening....and then it shows a line and it goes green across and then starts all over again. It's driving me NUTS! What is flattening anyway? Has HO changed something in the formating?

I'm not having any issues with it? It opened just fine. Does your Adobe need updated? I've saved it to my computer and would be happy to email it to you if you think it would help.
[email protected]

Thanks for the offer Deb. I finally got it to print.

Related to March Planner, Printing Issues?

What is a March Planner?

A March Planner is a printed or digital calendar and organizer specifically designed for the month of March. It typically includes important dates, holidays, and events for the month, as well as space for users to plan and schedule their own tasks and activities.

What are common printing issues when it comes to March Planners?

Some common printing issues with March Planners include low print quality, misaligned pages, and incorrect sizing. These issues can result in illegible text, distorted images, or pages that do not fit properly in a planner or binder.

How can I ensure high print quality for my March Planner?

To ensure high print quality for your March Planner, make sure to use a printer with a high resolution and good color accuracy. Also, use high-quality paper and adjust the print settings to the appropriate size and orientation for your planner.

What can I do if my pages are misaligned when printing my March Planner?

If your pages are misaligned when printing your March Planner, try adjusting the printer settings or using a different printer. You can also try manually adjusting the placement of the pages on the printer tray before printing.

Why is it important to check the sizing before printing my March Planner?

Checking the sizing before printing your March Planner is important because different printers and software may have default settings that can affect the size of your printed pages. It is crucial to ensure that the sizing is correct to avoid issues such as pages being cut off or not fitting properly in your planner or binder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • crystalscookingnow