• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Golden Treasures Registration?

In summary, the conversation focused on the importance of communication in relationships. The speakers discussed how effective communication can help resolve conflicts, build trust, and strengthen the bond between two people. They also mentioned the importance of active listening and being open and honest in communication. Overall, the conversation emphasized the role of communication in maintaining healthy relationships.
Paige Dixon
Anyone else having trouble with the Golden Treasures Registration?

I plan to extend my trip to visit family/parks in Orlando. I've been waiting since 1/1 for my aunt to get back to me on dates acceptable for me to visit. Anyway, I get her go-ahead today. I use the "register here" link from my email and Wave 1 is full. Ugh! So, I go to register for Wave 2. Every few minutes it gives me a message that there is a problem and to click "here". When I click it, it takes me back to the home page and I login again. So, I finally get through the entire process, but it has skipped my oldest daughter. Well, I try to edit, and before I know it, all of my children are 6, and no matter what I do to edit it, they keep showing up on the main page as 6. So if finally find a page that has an Edit/Delete button by each name. I start Deleting my children so I can start fresh and it Thanks me For Choosing the Gift Certificate option and tells me it will send the GC within 3 weeks!

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong? Now whenever I login to start fresh, it thanks me for choosing the gift certificate option and I can't go further. Know how to start it over?

Wave 1 filled up the day they released the registration page. You can call Carlson direct and set your trip up over the phone. I think their # is on CC somewhere.

If anyone is going on wave 2 to Atlantis, could you please email me? I have a question. [email protected]

Thanks so much!
Linda

1. Why am I having trouble with the Golden Treasures Registration?

There could be several reasons for having trouble with the Golden Treasures Registration. It could be due to technical issues with the website, high traffic on the registration page, or errors in the registration process. It is recommended to try again at a later time or contact customer support for assistance.

2. How do I register for the Golden Treasures event?

To register for the Golden Treasures event, you will need to click on the "register here" link from your email or go to the registration page on the website. From there, you will need to select the desired wave and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.

3. Why does the website keep giving me an error message when I try to register for Wave 2?

This could be due to technical issues, internet connectivity problems, or errors in the registration process. It is recommended to try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies before attempting to register again. If the issue persists, contact customer support for assistance.

4. How do I edit my children's information in the registration form?

To edit your children's information in the registration form, you can click on the "Edit/Delete" button next to their names. This will allow you to make changes to their age or other details. If you encounter any issues, contact customer support for assistance.

5. Why does the website keep thanking me for choosing the gift certificate option?

This could be due to a technical glitch in the website. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and restarting the registration process. If the issue persists, contact customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jwpamp