• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney Registration (Some Good Info I Found Out)

It's 3pm at the other resorts too.I just wanted to confirm that check in is at 3pm for the Contemporary.
kreaser
Gold Member
Just FYI...if you haven't gone in to register...I found out a couple of things.
*if you buying in other children(like me, because I have 5 kids, and therefore have to buy in 3) that $$ will not come off your CC until very end of April or beginning of May!! yeah!!!!
*if you have to buy a 2nd room (for that same reason) can only put up to 5 in one room) that room cost does not have to be paid until you actually get there. The CC you use is just holding that room for you...yipppeeeee
And also, if you are extending your trip like we are (1 day before and 2 days after) that room payment as well doesn't actually need to be paid until you arrive...Thank Goodness!!! So, as you go through registration, don't panic that you have to pay for everything right now. And if you opt for travel allowence, (like we are, even though I have 4 flights taken care of) that $$ will be in our April 8th commission...I KNOW, I'M PROBABLY CRAZY FOR DRIVING WITH 5 TEENAGERS AND A HUSBAND 18 HOURS IN A VAN, BUT OH WELL...THAT'S OUR CRAZY FAMILY LIFE...FIGURED IT'S CHEAPER THAN TRYING TO BUY IN 3 FLIGHTS. WE'LL TAKE THE 1200.00 AND PUT IT TO GOOD USE.

I'll be driving, too! See you there!!!

Have fun!! I went to Disney in 2003 with my parents and brothers. We had a total blast and yes, we drove all the way from Northern MN. Good luck and have a good time!

Just bought tickets on Southwest from KC to Orlando -- $67 one way! Wahoo!! 6 tickets for less than $950! I took the $1200 travel allowance now have enough money for the rental car too!

Does anyone know what time check-in is for Coronado Springs?

I believe I saw it on their site for 3pm. I looked about a month ago.

I am pretty sure check in time is 4 pm for all Disney hotels, however you can arrive early and do an early check in and if a room is available they will give it to you (which almost always is the case and we go a lot). If a room isn't available they will take all your luggage store it and then deliver it to the room once it is open and you are free to go around Disney.

check in is 3pm for the Contempory.

1. What is the process for registering for a Disney vacation?

To register for a Disney vacation, you will need to visit the official Disney website and create an account. From there, you can select your desired vacation package and follow the prompts to complete your registration. Alternatively, you can also call Disney's customer service line to register over the phone.

2. Do I need to register for each individual member of my party?

Yes, each member of your party will need to have their own registration in order to book a Disney vacation. This ensures that each person's preferences and information are accounted for during the trip planning process.

3. Can I make changes to my registration after it has been completed?

Yes, you can make changes to your registration by logging into your Disney account and accessing your reservation. From there, you can make changes to your party size, travel dates, or accommodations. Keep in mind that there may be fees associated with certain changes.

4. Is there a deadline for registering for a Disney vacation?

Disney recommends registering for your vacation at least 6 months in advance to ensure availability and the best pricing. However, you can still register up until the day before your desired travel dates, as long as there is availability.

5. What information do I need to have on hand when registering for a Disney vacation?

When registering for a Disney vacation, you will need to have personal information for each member of your party, including full names, birthdates, and contact information. You will also need to have a credit or debit card on hand to make the required deposit for your reservation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies