• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Finish San Francisco Registration Without My Hubby?

In summary, "San Francisco Registration!" is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants in the San Francisco area. It provides an opportunity for consultants to network, learn about new products, and receive training from top leaders in the company. The exact date and location of the event may vary each year, so it is important to refer to the event invitation or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information. To register for the event, consultants can log into their Pampered Chef account and select the event from the list of available events. There is a registration fee for the event, which covers the cost of materials and meals provided. Non-registered consultants can attend as a guest if they are interested in becoming a consultant.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey cheffers! I started my online registration for San Francisco but stopped because I think it's really important for my hubby to be here to sit down with me. I'm so excited about it and I know he is too but wanted to see how you guys are doing it or have done it in the past. Do you think I should go ahead and just finish the registration or wait fo him? :confused:

I would probably wait for my hubby too. When I earn a trip I want him to see how awesome PC is, every step of the way!
Congrats on earning the trip & have a blast:D (wish I was going with ya!)

Kristi,

We're in! I had to wait till DH and I figured out "the plan". We will be staying in CA three extra days to visit some family and see more sites. Coordinating schedules can be a pain.

I've got to get my button so I can find the rest of the Cheffers!

Jeanine,

Kristi and I are doing the Saturday Alcatraz tour, so if you're interested in that, we'll definitely meet up!

Related to Should I Finish San Francisco Registration Without My Hubby?

What is "San Francisco Registration!"?

"San Francisco Registration!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants in the San Francisco area. It is an opportunity for consultants to network, learn about new products, and receive training from top leaders in the company.

When and where is "San Francisco Registration!" taking place?

The exact date and location of "San Francisco Registration!" may vary each year. Please refer to the event invitation or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How do I register for "San Francisco Registration!"?

You can register for "San Francisco Registration!" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the event from the list of available events. You will then be prompted to enter your personal and payment information to complete the registration process.

Is there a fee to attend "San Francisco Registration!"?

Yes, there is a registration fee for "San Francisco Registration!" This fee covers the cost of the event, materials, and any meals provided. The fee may vary each year, so be sure to check the event invitation or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I bring a guest to "San Francisco Registration!"?

Unfortunately, "San Francisco Registration!" is only open to registered Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you have a friend or family member who is interested in becoming a consultant, they are welcome to attend as your guest. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to register a guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies