• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should We Call My Husband's Catering Business?

and Chef on DemandI like Dr. Dinner because it is a play on words and it is a little fancy. I like Chef on Demand because it is practical. I don't really think that I would go with anything that makes it sound like that is all that it is. Like the Gluten Free one..or the kids one..it is ok to let people know that he offers that..but if that is the name people are going to think that that is all that he does.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
My husband and I are separated but I still help him out from time to time. He is re-starting his catering business...he's going into people's homes and cooking meals for them. He did a great Thanksgiving dinner for 8 and now has the opportunity to cook for a day for a ballet instructor. I am trying to think of a cute name for his business. What do you think of these or do you have a better idea??

Trish in Texas

Cook by the heart, not the book

Kitchen magic

Cook it Fred

Food well done

Kicking it up in the kitchen – FredCentral

Dialing for Dinner

Plated Just For You

Slice It Right

Chef for a day

Eat like a King or Queen...without lifting a finger

Dine without whining

Gluten-free and specialty diets cooking

At your service

At your service*chef for a day

Kidd's Kuisine

Southern Comfort by Chef Fred

I like Chef for a day

I like Chef for a Day and Food Well Done

I don't really think that I would go with anything that makes it sound like that is all that it is. Like the Gluten Free one..or the kids one..it is ok to let people know that he offers that..but if that is the name people are going to think that that is all that he does.

I like

Chef for a Day

or

At your Service (Chef for a day)

I also like a play on one of them but not the whole thing..what about

Cooking from the Heart

Or

Let Fred Do It

Or

Let Fred Cook For You

I don't know..I am just thinking here. These are just some thought that popped into my head.

I like Plated Just For You, with out the "just"... as in Plated For You.
Or Plated For You by Fred.

I alos like At Your Service... but to me that seems like it would imply more than just catering.

Definitely Chef for a Day.

When I had my personal chef business, I called it Convenient Cuisine. :):chef:

Dial a Dinner
Chef on Demand
Dr. Dinner - makes house calls

I like Dr Dinner

1. What are some creative names for a chef business?

Some creative names for a chef business could be:

• Flavors of the Chef
  • Savor the Chef
  • Culinary Creations
  • Masterful Bites
  • The Gourmet Chef
  • Palate Perfection

2. How do I come up with a unique name for my chef business?

To come up with a unique name for your chef business, you could consider incorporating your specialty or style of cooking, your name or initials, or a play on words related to cooking or food. Brainstorming and researching other chef businesses can also help inspire a unique name.

3. Should I use my own name for my chef business?

Using your own name for your chef business can be a great option if you want to establish a personal brand and have a recognizable identity. However, if you plan on expanding your business in the future or want to avoid potential confusion with other chefs who share your name, you may want to consider using a different name.

4. How important is it to have a catchy name for a chef business?

Having a catchy name for your chef business can help attract attention and make it memorable to potential customers. However, it is also important to consider the overall branding and quality of your business. A catchy name alone may not be enough to ensure success.

5. Can I change my chef business name in the future?

Yes, you can change your chef business name in the future if you decide it no longer fits your brand or if you want to rebrand. However, keep in mind that changing your business name can be a lengthy and costly process, so it is important to carefully consider your name choice from the beginning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jilleysue
Replies
Views
kam
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek