• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal What Have I Gained from My One-Year Anniversary with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Susan has had a great year with Pampered Chef. She has gained a new washer, dryer, fridge, trip to Holland, two months' expenses in the bank, all new cookware, all new knives, more cooking and baking know-how, confidence to ask for what she wants, new friends and acquaintances, and 10 pounds (LOL).
susanr613
Gold Member
Today is my one-year anniversary with Pampered Chef. On one hand, it seems like just yesterday I was trying to cram in all that info and demo-ing the recipes for DS and his friend. On the other, I feel like a semi-seasoned pro! Here's what I've gained:

• New washer, dryer, fridge
  • Trip to Holland (as in Netherlands) for a week
  • Two months' expenses in the bank just in case
  • All new cookware
  • All new knives
  • Lots of other cooking tools (I owned one PC product before I signed up)
  • More cooking and baking know-how
  • Confidence to ask for what I want
  • New friends and acquaintances
  • 10 pounds (LOL)

I never would have thought that I'd be doing direct sales, and here I am looking forward to finishing my full-time job, making a quick dinner for DS and me, and going to a show with 10 ladies I have never met before!

My plan is to have my signature include Director next time I write this type of post. Thank YOU Cheffers for adding your humor, compassion, and wisdom to my year!

susanr613 said:
Today is my one-year anniversary with Pampered Chef. On one hand, it seems like just yesterday I was trying to cram in all that info and demo-ing the recipes for DS and his friend. On the other, I feel like a semi-seasoned pro! Here's what I've gained:

• New washer, dryer, fridge
  • Trip to Holland (as in Netherlands) for a week
  • Two months' expenses in the bank just in case
  • All new cookware
  • All new knives
  • Lots of other cooking tools (I owned one PC product before I signed up)
  • More cooking and baking know-how
  • Confidence to ask for what I want
  • New friends and acquaintances
  • 10 pounds (LOL)

I never would have thought that I'd be doing direct sales, and here I am looking forward to finishing my full-time job, making a quick dinner for DS and me, and going to a show with 10 ladies I have never met before!

My plan is to have my signature include Director next time I write this type of post. Thank YOU Cheffers for adding your humor, compassion, and wisdom to my year!

Only 10? Lucky you!

Happy Anniversary to you Susan! You've had a great year :chef:

Happy Anniversary, Congrats On Your Acheivements!

happy anniversary!!

YAHOO!!!! You have done A LOT in a year!:D:thumbup:

That is awesome Susan!

WOW!! Congrats!

wow Susan. Your post totally inspired me! I had lost some of my PC mo-jo, but your list of all you've gained in such a short time moved me.

Congrats & happy anniversary! And I'm sure I'm not the only one who is happy that you are part of the PC & CS families. I can't imagine this site without you :)

Mazel Tov on your PC anniversary and accomplishments/rewards!!!!!

Here's to many more!!!!!! (that is except the pounds)

congrats to you!

Congrats Susan! You've really accomplished a lot in that year! Here's to many more!

Congrats to you!! November is my one year anniversary too and what a year it has been. Some days I leave a party and think, why am I doing this?:grumpy: But then I have another party that is just a lot of fun. And the commission and free products don't hurt either.:sing: Here's to another great year for both of us.

That's great, Susan! Happy anniversary.

Happy PC Anniversary to you Susan.

Congrats Susan!

Awesome! Congrats!!

Congrats!! That is an awesome list!!! Way to GO!!!:)

Congrats Susan and Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations, Susan!

Congratulations, Susan!! WHat great accomplishments you have made! Lots of great "stuff" to show for your hard work. Keep up the great work!

1. What is "Happy Anniversary to Me!"?

"Happy Anniversary to Me!" is a cookbook filled with delicious recipes and helpful cooking tips for celebrating special occasions, such as anniversaries.

2. How many recipes are included in "Happy Anniversary to Me!"?

There are over 100 recipes included in "Happy Anniversary to Me!", ranging from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and cocktails.

3. Are the recipes in "Happy Anniversary to Me!" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Happy Anniversary to Me!" are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for all skill levels. Whether you're a novice cook or an experienced chef, you'll be able to create delicious meals and treats with this cookbook.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Happy Anniversary to Me!" easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients for the recipes in "Happy Anniversary to Me!" can be found at your local grocery store. Some specialty items may need to be purchased at a specialty store or online.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Happy Anniversary to Me!"?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Happy Anniversary to Me!" were created specifically for use with Pampered Chef products. However, you can still make the recipes without these products by using similar kitchen tools and appliances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
Replies
Views
mountainmama74