• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do for My One Year Anniversary as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, "It's My Anniversary!" is a special line of kitchen and cooking products created by Pampered Chef for customers to celebrate their anniversaries. The products include bakeware, cookware, kitchen tools, and entertaining pieces, all designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Many of the products can also be personalized with a special message or date, making them a sentimental and unique gift. Most of the products are dishwasher safe, but it's recommended to check the care instructions. "It's My Anniversary!" products can also be purchased as gifts for others, with the option to add a personalized message.
cookingwith_tara
On January 22, 2008 I became a consultant with the Pampered Chef! TODAY IS MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

What should I do today . . . What kind of special email should I offer to my customers?

CONGRATULATIONS! Tell past customers that you will offer them an additional $10 free product credit if they have a show next month.

Congratulations!

How about a free Season's Best to everyone who places an order today? You can give a "plug" as a best value in the catalog, at only $1, but they can get it free to celebrate your 1st anniversary.

If you wanted you could something bigger (a spice, or mini serving spat?) for orders over $60...

I love these ideas!!! Keep'em coming!

This month I have been offering my guests and customers free shipping for orders over $60. If they get it shipped direct I take the $4.25 off that price. I just don't like the guest special so bumped up the value :)

Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations Tara! My 2nd anniversary is today!

Happy Anniversary to you, too! We share a special day!

Congratulations to you both.

Yes congratulations to you both!!!

Bren706 said:
Congratulations Tara! My 2nd anniversary is today!

Me too!!! And I just signed a new recruit today too! Makes even sweeter!:chef:

Congrats to you, too!

What is "It's My Anniversary!"?

"It's My Anniversary!" is a special line of kitchen and cooking products created by Pampered Chef to help customers celebrate their anniversaries in style.

What types of products are included in "It's My Anniversary!"?

The "It's My Anniversary!" line includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products such as bakeware, cookware, kitchen tools, and entertaining pieces. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining for your anniversary easier and more enjoyable.

Can I personalize any of the "It's My Anniversary!" products?

Yes, many of the products in the "It's My Anniversary!" line can be personalized with a special message or date. This is a great way to create a sentimental and unique gift for your loved one.

Are the "It's My Anniversary!" products dishwasher safe?

Most of the "It's My Anniversary!" products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the specific product's care instructions before placing it in the dishwasher.

Can I purchase "It's My Anniversary!" products as a gift for someone else?

Yes, the "It's My Anniversary!" products make great gifts for friends or family members celebrating their anniversaries. You can even add a personalized message to make it extra special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies