• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Dh Is Buying Me for Our Anniversary

In summary, your husband threw away one of your director packs cartons thinking the boxes inside it were empty. He is a neat-knick and you are not. When your sell-a-thon cartons, suprise boxes from conference, and your director packs all arrived within days of each other, he was hating the mess. You had opened everything to make sure nothing was damaged, but then put the fall products back in the shipping cartons until you figured out where to put the new toys. You loved him to death, but just not at the moment.
raebates said:
That' cheery outlook is why we love you, KG. :)

Yeah, I know how it sounded, but it's just true. I have a whole box of photos here and I can only guess the identity of about half of the people in them.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yeah, I know how it sounded, but it's just true. I have a whole box of photos here and I can only guess the identity of about half of the people in them.

man am I with you here.........when my in-laws passed away a few years ago (they were both only in their 60's), we inherited a HUGE amount of pictures, most of them are B&W and we have NO idea who these people are!

Sad, isn't it?I have a photo taken in a funeral home, of a closed casket and flowers all over the place. I'm pretty sure it's my grandfather, who died six months before my mother was born.

my DH's family is notorious for taking group shots at funerals....really morbid stuff with the whole family standing around the casket and flowers before it is lowered into the ground......goofballs are all smiling!!!!

I really wish I had been able to get my MIL to sort through her pictures...there are at least 3 HUGE Rubbermaid totes full of photos...I just have no idea where to start.

Hey, I didn't say you were wrong, KG. LOL!

legacypc46 said:
Oh my Becky, you just about had me on the floor laughing!

Kris, this is something we have in common, neat freak hubby, and not so neat freak wife! I've been with my hubby for over 18 years! He knows NEVER to throw ANYTHING away unless he checks with me! I'll hurt him and he knows it:grumpy: LOL! :D
We've been down this road in the beginning and let's just say, he knows better and he knows he'd be diggin' his own grave if he even thinks of touching my PC stuff!
I have a box in the kitchen too! He keeps asking me when I'm going to get it out of there and I just say I'm working on it. He's the type to pile it on the kitchen table and force me to take care of it, because we eat there every night! I better go take care of it!

<h2>1. What are Pampered Chef fall products?</h2><p>Pampered Chef fall products are new kitchen items released by the company for the fall season. These can include cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and other tools designed to make cooking and entertaining easier.</p><h2>2. Why did your husband buy you Pampered Chef fall products for your anniversary?</h2><p>He bought them because he accidentally threw away one of your director pack cartons, thinking the boxes inside were empty. As a neat-freak, he was trying to declutter and didn't realize the significance of the carton. So instead of buying a thoughtful gift, he opted for a practical solution to replace the item he had mistakenly thrown away.</p><h2>3. Is it common for Pampered Chef consultants to receive fall products as gifts?</h2><p>It's not uncommon for Pampered Chef consultants to receive fall products as gifts, especially if their spouse or significant other knows they enjoy the products and are passionate about their business. However, it's always nice to receive a more personal and thoughtful gift on special occasions like an anniversary.</p><h2>4. How can you make the most out of your Pampered Chef fall products?</h2><p>To make the most out of your Pampered Chef fall products, try experimenting with new recipes and incorporating the products into your cooking routine. You can also attend Pampered Chef cooking shows or workshops to learn new tips and tricks for using the products.</p><h2>5. What other types of products does Pampered Chef offer?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, cutlery, and food items. They also have a variety of products for entertaining and hosting parties, such as serving platters, drinkware, and party games.</p>

1. What are Pampered Chef fall products?

Pampered Chef fall products are new kitchen items released by the company for the fall season. These can include cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and other tools designed to make cooking and entertaining easier.

2. Why did your husband buy you Pampered Chef fall products for your anniversary?

He bought them because he accidentally threw away one of your director pack cartons, thinking the boxes inside were empty. As a neat-freak, he was trying to declutter and didn't realize the significance of the carton. So instead of buying a thoughtful gift, he opted for a practical solution to replace the item he had mistakenly thrown away.

3. Is it common for Pampered Chef consultants to receive fall products as gifts?

It's not uncommon for Pampered Chef consultants to receive fall products as gifts, especially if their spouse or significant other knows they enjoy the products and are passionate about their business. However, it's always nice to receive a more personal and thoughtful gift on special occasions like an anniversary.

4. How can you make the most out of your Pampered Chef fall products?

To make the most out of your Pampered Chef fall products, try experimenting with new recipes and incorporating the products into your cooking routine. You can also attend Pampered Chef cooking shows or workshops to learn new tips and tricks for using the products.

5. What other types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, cutlery, and food items. They also have a variety of products for entertaining and hosting parties, such as serving platters, drinkware, and party games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • DebbieSM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieSM
Replies