• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Really Forget My Anniversary with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Steph celebrated her seven year anniversary with Pampered Chef by cooking and organizing a week of events. She plans to go on a Disney trip in February of 2012.
chefsteph07
Monday was my SEVEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY with Pampered Chef!!
How could I let such a monumental occasion pass! LOL

Happy anniversary! I can only assume you were so busy working your business you lost track of that milestone.

That's because you're celebrating the whole week!

Wait - doesn't that mean jewelery is coming your way? ;-D (I may have misunderstood how that works)

I don't think I get any jewelry, but that sure would be nice! :D

I can't believe I've been w PC for so long, I still remember my first cooking show where I knew absolutely nothing and my husband had to help me with it. I am also proud to say that I have never gone inactive even through working full time with a pregnancy and after childbirth. I am thankful that this job had allowed me to quit my fulltime job after I had my daughter and to stay home w/ her since she's been born. One of the greatest accomplishments was earning the Disney trip! God Bless Pampered Chef! :)

Hmm, so I'm guessing you're not feeling the 7 year itch! Congratulations, Steph, and thank you for sharing your knowledge and wisdom here on CS.

so happy for your accomplishment! If you could give one thing that helped you keep going when times were tough (personally or in PC) what would it be?Marghi

I'M SURE IT WOULD BE HER AWESOME DIRECTOR!!! LOL
Just kidding...I should have said, "her lame director, for not remembering her 7th year anniversary!!!!
We are really proud of you Steph...our cluster definitely wouldn't be the same without you!!!! Can't wait for Disney and then right to Chicago for a few days with "just the girls"...I think I'm gonna need it after riding in a van with 5 kids and the hubby!!!!! LOL

at least you have one every year...... :)
my first year anniversary will be..... 29 Feb 2012

1. What are some last-minute gift ideas for a forgotten anniversary?

Some last-minute gift ideas include a personalized gift such as a photo album or picture frame, a gift card to their favorite store or restaurant, a bouquet of flowers, or a thoughtful handwritten note or love letter.

2. Is it better to apologize or make up for forgetting an anniversary?

Both are important, but it's best to apologize first and then make up for it with a thoughtful gesture or gift. Showing genuine remorse and making an effort to make things right can go a long way in repairing any hurt feelings.

3. What are some ways to make a belated anniversary celebration special?

You can plan a surprise romantic dinner at home, take a weekend trip to a nearby destination, or recreate your first date. You can also plan a special activity or experience that your partner has always wanted to try, such as a couples' massage or cooking class.

4. How can I prevent forgetting an anniversary in the future?

Set reminders on your phone or calendar, mark the date on a physical calendar, or create a tradition or routine for celebrating your anniversary. You can also plan ahead and purchase gifts or make reservations in advance to avoid last-minute forgetfulness.

5. Should I tell my partner that I forgot our anniversary?

It's best to be honest and communicate with your partner. Keeping it a secret may cause more hurt and damage in the long run. Apologize and make an effort to make it up to them, and assure them that you will make sure to remember and celebrate future anniversaries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
ndbigler