• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 6 Years with The Pampered Chef®!

It sounds like you have had a great experience with The Pampered Chef® so far! You have stuck with it for 6 years, which is an impressive feat. However, it sounds like you are not as excited about becoming a director as you used to be. It is important to be honest with yourself and figure out what you want in life. If you are unhappy with your current position, then it is probably not the right career for you.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
my 6th anniversary with The Pampered Chef®!

Alas I am nowhere near where I thought I would be by this time but that is fine and dandy! 6 years & 3 moves later, I still love PC but maybe not as much as I used to. We shall see what my sixth year holds.....

Yah! Better change your Experience.

wow, six years! Congratulations!!!!

Congrats! ! ! !
I celebrated 8 yrs December 4th... I must say, the last two years have been SO MUCH BETTER FOR ME THAN THE FIRST 6.
So hang in there! decide what you want and go for it!
I recruited 5 in '07 and 7 in '08..promoted to director nov 08 - finally ! and recruited one on my 8 yr anniversary..she'll have the same anniv as me !

There are ups, and there are downs for everyone...really think about how great we have it, and you'll see more successes because you are enjoying what you do!

Where else...honestly ...can you have fun, help people enjoy an important part of their life(family mealtime) and get paid pretty darn good! Figure up your per hour wages! OMG!

Congrats on coming this far...you wouldn't bring your biz with you on 3 moves if it wasn't important to you.

:)

Congratulations.

Congratulations!!!! Make your business what you want it to be!!!!!!

Happy belated anniversary Erin!

Congrats Erin! Sorry I'm a day late!

I'm a day late too, but congrats to you, I've been doin pc for 3 years and I wish someone invited me to a party a long time ago, I can't imagine my life w/o pc now!

erinyourpclady said:
my 6th anniversary with The Pampered Chef®!

Alas I am nowhere near where I thought I would be by this time but that is fine and dandy! 6 years & 3 moves later, I still love PC but maybe not as much as I used to. We shall see what my sixth year holds.....

I guess I could clarify my statement...I DO love PC-the products, the people and the fun. I don't love the work so I guess I am a hobbyist now? I no longer am thrilled by the idea of becoming a Director....in fact it is the last thing I want. I do want to remain active though so I have been plodding along doing my $200 every other month. I don't see that changing anytime in the immediate future but perhaps somewhere down the line I will change my mind.

Congrats on 6 years Erin :)

1. How long has Pampered Chef been in business?

Pampered Chef was founded in 1980, making it 41 years old. We are proud to be celebrating our 6th year with the company!

2. What special deals or promotions are offered for the 6th anniversary?

For our 6th anniversary, we are offering a special discount on our top-selling products, as well as limited edition anniversary-themed products. We also have a special giveaway for our customers who have been with us for all 6 years!

3. Can I still use my consultant discount on anniversary products?

Yes, you can still use your consultant discount on anniversary products. However, keep in mind that these products are limited edition and may sell out quickly.

4. How can I celebrate the 6th anniversary with Pampered Chef?

There are many ways to celebrate with us! You can attend our virtual anniversary party, host a Pampered Chef party to earn rewards, or simply share your love for Pampered Chef with others on social media.

5. Are there any new products being released for the 6th anniversary?

Yes, we have some exciting new products being released for our 6th anniversary. These products will be announced at our virtual anniversary party and available for purchase shortly after.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
Replies