• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Participate in The Pampered Chef® Product Survey - Decipher Website

In summary, The Pampered Chef is conducting a research project and is looking for feedback. People who received an email about the project have been randomly selected to participate. The survey is very short and will take you no more than 15 minutes to complete.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I just got this email from HO:

We'd like to invite you to participate in a research project to get your opinions on some possible new product ideas for The Pampered Chef® as well as some already existing products. We have partnered with Decipher, an independent research company, to conduct this survey. You have been randomly selected to participate. We hope you will enjoy this!

Just click on or copy the URL below into your web browser and you will be taken to a survey on the Decipher website. This survey is very short and will take you no more than 15 minutes to complete. We appreciate your honest feedback so that The Pampered Chef® can continue to introduce the best products possible!

http:XXX

Thank you in advance for your participation. We value your opinions.

Sincerely,

The Pampered Chef®

So, I go there and tell them my age, sex and level and it says they don't need me to do this anymore. Weird. Anyone else get this?

Nope.They must have just singled you out of all of us.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Nope.

They must have just singled you out of all of us.

She has that Director title by her name...

Haven't gotten it, but it is not weird you were DQed. They will be looking for a representative sample, so if they have filled the group you fit into you cannot take the survey. Go science!

Robin

And I literally got it 5 minutes before I tried it. I guess too many directors are online right now...heh...oh well.

cmdtrgd said:
So, I go there and tell them my age, sex and level and it says they don't need me to do this anymore. Weird. Anyone else get this?

Try putting in once in awhile rather than all the time and see if it works. ;) :p

I got one of those a while back. Luckily, when I started it, there was still room in my demographic group. Unfortunately, my mind blanked on all the things I wanted to comment about. :rolleyes:

Apparently "Old Farts" isn't in the required demographic groups.

Bet if she changed her sex to male it would work!

Just finished mine!

I also received it....and got the same, "thanks but no thanks"....must be a lot of consultants on right now checkign their email cause I had checked mine just THREE minutes prior and they already had enough directors. I'm hoping the "thanks but no thanks" was a glitch of some kind cause I'd really enjoy participating in such a survey....

Yep they have enough female directors so they didn't need me either. Oh well...

Ooh ooh ooh!!! I'm in! And the product pics in the survey are cool!

Must not have been the folks that are only spending 15 minute son their e-mail a day after taking the organization class

Didn't get it. I guess they have to over invite to get enough people.

Look in your spam folder - that's where mine went - I got through to the products I have never gotten a survey before Too cool

Still don't have one - won't be getting it, but I just got my commission statement e-mail. WHO-HOO! It's payday...small but I'll take it!

LOVED all the products but 2!!
Wasn't there an email earlier in the year that said if we were selected we would get PC $ or something?

I got it too! There were a couple of product ideas that I loved... others I wasn't so crazy about.

Kathytnt said:
Look in your spam folder - that's where mine went - I got through to the products I have never gotten a survey before Too cool
:( All I have in my spam folder are emails from me trying to sell me replica watches.

I hate it when my email address is spoofed for spam use.

One of the girls in my cluster one a 7 piece cookware set with a survey - and my advanced director got a platter with a different survey. This is the first time I have even gotten a survey. And she one a $100 Merrill certificate at conference.

I got one and completed it as well. The agreement at the very beginning says that we will not discuss the items but I am thrilled about many of the prospects!! If I get something for filling it out.....BONUS!! I think most of those products will be huge sellers!!!

stephanieboyd said:
I got one and completed it as well. The agreement at the very beginning says that we will not discuss the items but I am thrilled about many of the prospects!! If I get something for filling it out.....BONUS!! I think most of those products will be huge sellers!!!
ditto! I'd love to have them too!

I was hoping at the end it would say arriving soon !! so we could test them :)

cmdtrgd said:
I just got this email from HO:

We'd like to invite you to participate in a research project to get your opinions on some possible new product ideas for The Pampered Chef® as well as some already existing products. We have partnered with Decipher, an independent research company, to conduct this survey. You have been randomly selected to participate. We hope you will enjoy this!

Just click on or copy the URL below into your web browser and you will be taken to a survey on the Decipher website. This survey is very short and will take you no more than 15 minutes to complete. We appreciate your honest feedback so that The Pampered Chef® can continue to introduce the best products possible!

http:XXX

Thank you in advance for your participation. We value your opinions.

Sincerely,

The Pampered Chef®

I got one but it asked me those questions at the end of the surrvey!!! Werid huh?

Mine had gender and level at the beginning, age, marital status, income at the end. And mine was mostly current/retired products with a couple of new ones thrown in. (the first 2 were new, hence my previous post about the pics being great)

Mine asked my age and gender at the beginning and age and martial starts at the end..... There were current/ retired adn couple of new ones thrown in their for product line !!

I got it too and filled it out.

Mine had 1 current and the rest (except for those 2 INCREDIBLE, AWESOME products)

Bummer. I NEVER get any of these surveys!

I got one today. Mine had the personal info at the end. I was thrilled about 2 of the items. Another was great but we have it so I didn't quite get where that was going, uless it was to see how much we still liked it.

You guys are major teases... :)

Last edited:
We have been worn to secrecy

Well, as long as you weren't sworn :)
:p

chefann said:
Ooh ooh ooh!!! I'm in! And the product pics in the survey are cool!

Did you by any chance think to save the photos so you could post them here and share with your friends????

If not, if someone else takes the survey, please do!!!

Nope- there's a confidentiality agreement. I don't want to get in trouble with the PC police.

pamperedgirl3 said:
Bummer. I NEVER get any of these surveys!

I never get the surveys either....maybe someday I will.

I got the survey as well, some of the potential products are cool. This is the second survey I did for PC today. Wow they think I matter!!

Never mind...just got to the part about being sworn to secrecy...BUMMER!

I got it today, I am a future director. Said the same thing, "thanks but no thanks". I was so excited to have been selected. Bummer. I couldn't get in.

Tracy

I got the e-mail earlier today and didn't get around to taking the survey til late tonight. It let me take the whole thing.

I got it too! I did it this afternoon, no problem

chefann said:
Mine had gender and level at the beginning, age, marital status, income at the end. And mine was mostly current/retired products with a couple of new ones thrown in. (the first 2 were new, hence my previous post about the pics being great)

Dito... I think I hit "male" instead of "female" and that's the only reason I got to take... opps

I got one yesterday and I was surprised at the products. I thought they would be all new products.

You guys are KILLING ME!!!

I didn't get this survey...even checked my spam folder!

Waaaaaaa! I wanna see too!

1. What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef® Product Survey?

The survey is designed to gather feedback and opinions from customers on potential new products and existing products from Pampered Chef®.

2. How long will the survey take to complete?

The survey is estimated to take no more than 15 minutes to complete.

3. Who is conducting the survey?

The survey is being conducted by Decipher, an independent research company.

4. Why was I randomly selected to participate in the survey?

The selection process for survey participants is done randomly in order to obtain a diverse range of opinions from Pampered Chef® customers.

5. Will my feedback be valued?

Yes, your honest feedback is greatly appreciated by Pampered Chef® as it helps them to continue to introduce the best products possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sddmom2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies