1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Managing Pampered Chef in the Time of Coronavirus

1. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business with social distancing? How are you managing? Is anyone doing virtual parties? Please provide tips, advice and discussion on running your PC party with the pandemic. Thanks!!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    Mar 21, 2020
  2. our group is going to try online freezer meal parties, one for family meals and one for kids

Mar 21, 2020
    Wendy L Brown and Admin Greg like this.
  3. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

I have ramped up my Facebook shows, enjoying connecting with folks that way for now.

Mar 22, 2020
    Admin Greg and Wendy L Brown like this.
  4. Good morning! I am still having Virtual parties on Facebook. I am retired so my goals are not lofty, but I am meeting them. I am at $1200 in sales for March and $400 already for April. I've booked another VP for April. Ironically, I only usually do 1-2 Cooking Shows a year, but I had 2 Cooking Shows booked for March. One is contemplating a VP , also she is working towards a new set of pans and with the lack of the Stainless Steel pans, we may move her Cooking Show to May. The other is our RV salesman and he is not sure about a VP, would rather show off his new kitchen in a Cooking Show. Will get that one nailed down today, when we pick up our RV!
    So I'm still moving along...but, again, I'm in "turtle"mode anyway, so...
    My Director friend is still working her business...goals of 100K this year...she is staying on track... Yay!!

Mar 23, 2020
    Admin Greg and chefjeanine like this.
  5. How are you booking during this time? I need to fill April & May but no one wants to spend extra money when they don't know if they have a job tomorrow.

Mar 24, 2020
Have something to add?