• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Receive Conference Survey?

In summary, National Conference 2007 was a great experience with many valuable ideas that can be applied to business. The survey is a way for The Pampered Chef to improve future Conferences based on participant feedback.
letscook04
Gold Member
Welcome back from National Conference! We hope that you had a wonderful time and received a lot of inspiration and valuable ideas that you can apply to your business.

As you may know, we made quite a few changes to National Conference 2007 and we would really like your feedback on your National Conference experience. We have partnered with Decipher, an independent research company, to conduct this survey.

Just click on or copy the URL below into your web browser to be taken to a survey on the Decipher website. This survey will take you no more than 25 minutes to complete. We appreciate your honest feedback so that The Pampered Chef® can tailor future Conferences to best meet your needs!

I didn't get a survey. Do they survey everyone?

I got the survey and completed it!

I just checked my email... Yep! It's there! Now, I will need to sit down when I won't be interrupted. Evan goes to bed soon (My 2 year old.) and I can do it then!

yup... I just did it.

It didn't have a place to write extra comments or suggestions for Merrill aside from where they asked about what PRODUCTS I would have liked to have seen.

Where do I email my constructive criticisms about the set up, pricing, sizing, etc....???????

Took mine.Kelly, I just used that space to make all of my suggestions.

KellyTheChef said:
It didn't have a place to write extra comments or suggestions for Merrill aside from where they asked about what PRODUCTS I would have liked to have seen.

Where do I email my constructive criticisms about the set up, pricing, sizing, etc....???????

I just e-mailed Merrill - I bought one shirt - the 3/4 sleeve burgandy dress shirt and I opened it and on my left sleeve by the buttons, it is ripped. :(

I hope they exchange it without any hassle...I'd hate to pay shipping or anything for a return on a defect.

I did, and I completed it already.

I was at Wave 1.

KellyTheChef said:

Kelly, I just put my comments in the space provided.

Got it and finished it!

I didn't see Lyn Conway's Contact with Confidence in the list of workshops to evaluate. Did I totally miss that? I loved her!

I didn't see it either. I'm guessing that they classified her as a special speaker and not a workshop. At least, that's the way they kept referring to her.

Hmmm...but there was no opportunity to evaluate her.

I was in Wave 1 but I registered on site and I have not received a survey. I would really like one to complete! I really want to comment on the exec banquet.

Hey, I didn't get a survey! What's up with that?

I received it but i haven't done it yet!!!! LOL I needed to though

momoftwins said:
I was in Wave 1 but I registered on site and I have not received a survey. I would really like one to complete! I really want to comment on the exec banquet.

What happen at the exec banquet????

I haven't received one either. I was in wave 2. Maybe they just haven't gotten to everyone yet.

I'd like to comment on my executive banquet too!

Christ Follower said:
I'd like to comment on my executive banquet too!

Did you have a bad one too???

It was BORING! The speaker was good though.

Christ Follower said:
What happened at yours?

Ours was great... our ED had her very first one....... who is your ed??

Susan K. It wasn't that bad but the recognition could've been shorter. I didn't really get a chance to talk with the other people as much as I hoped. Plus we were limited to our table. No mingling.

Christ Follower said:
Susan K. It wasn't that bad but the recognition could've been shorter. I didn't really get a chance to talk with the other people as much as I hoped. Plus we were limited to our table. No mingling.

Yeah I didn't' like that very much.... and I didn't' like how when they had us walk in.... all the directors were whooping and hollering that you cant hear what was being said to you about where to sit... kind of silly!!! other than that it was great!!! But I dont' think HO gets very much say in it... the ED's plan it themselves from what I know!

Actually I was the one wanting to complain about our exec banquet. Our exec only recognized people in her first line for everything - including recognition!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really peeved me off! After all, I am sure that our exec gets part of her paycheck from our sales at some point! UGH!

We're hoping my Senior director Wendy Lewis promotes soon! She would throw a GREAT EB!

Christ Follower said:
We're hoping my Senior director Wendy Lewis promotes soon! She would throw a GREAT EB!

This was my ED"s first executive banquet .... but it was small their were only four table there this year!!! it was nice!!!

Now I feel left out... no survey here...

But I did have a great NED banquet! Of course, we have some really great directors (and up) in our group. And Becky (NED) works VERY hard to make us all feel like a family... not just a random grouping of strangers. If you get bored with your banquet next year, I'll sneak into ours... I promise you will just about pee your pants from the laughter and excitement!

(Late addition... and we had about 12 tables of 10 each and EVERY seat was taken!!! Even though this was the first time I met most of these people, it felt like I knew everyone in the room! Kudos to Becky!)

As for the general sessions, I ask if they could shorten them. I thought that it was toooo long!!
I also ask them to bring back a sit down lunch (just like in 2005)instead of a box lunch.

MY wish for the ED banquetBetter vegetarian food for the executive banquet. While those all around me feasted on steak and salmon, I got.....cous cous.

With tomato sauce.

And no seasoning.

And some limp, sad little vegetable slivers.

What a cop-out.

Robin

We had steak and salmon, and let me tell you:

it was no feast.

**Sorry, normally I don't complain but I thought the food AND our server was very bad.

I'm so sorry, Kelly. My food and service were great. Where was your banquet? Maybe it was an issue at that venue.Hey, Colleen, hit the $50,000 career sales so you can attend the Career Club Luncheon. The chicken Wellington and mini dark chocolate bundt cake with raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries were delicious. ;)

The gal next to me at the banquet got the gluten-free meal, and it looked really good: grilled veggies - lots of grilled veggies. No meat, so I think they were using the same meal for vegetarians that night.

raebates said:
I'm so sorry, Kelly. My food and service were great. Where was your banquet? Maybe it was an issue at that venue.

Hey, Colleen, hit the $50,000 career sales so you can attend the Career Club Luncheon. The chicken Wellington and mini dark chocolate bundt cake with raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries were delicious. ;)

I thought the food was very good at our banquet - I am not a Salmon lover, and thought this Salmon was very tasty.......and YES! I am so happy I was in the Career Club Lunch! The whole meal - from the yummy salad (with REAL salad greens!) to the Cake w/ Raspberry sauce was delicious!

Yes, all the food I had was great---Director's Lunch, Career Club Lunch, Executive Banquet. I was impressed.

One of my cluster mates didn't want her steak and I didn't want my salmon, so we switched. It was great! YUM!

ChefBeckyD said:
I thought the food was very good at our banquet - I am not a Salmon lover, and thought this Salmon was very tasty.......and YES! I am so happy I was in the Career Club Lunch! The whole meal - from the yummy salad (with REAL salad greens!) to the Cake w/ Raspberry sauce was delicious!
I was a first-timer at Career club lunch- definitely worth hitting $50k in sales! Plus there's the added bonus of not having a naked name badge. :)

KellyTheChef said:
We had steak and salmon, and let me tell you:

it was no feast.

**Sorry, normally I don't complain but I thought the food AND our server was very bad.

I liked all the food at conference EXCEPT this meal! I didn't touch a thing, not a thing! I felt kinda embarassed, but Salmon makes me sick and I like steak but not when it's still bleading. I'm very particuar about fully cooked meat and I noticed alot of "underdone" stuff this conference. I acutally asked at the Director's lunch if they could please bring me a more well done plate and they did and it was excellent. Unfortunately I can't say the same for EB.

How was the different director's only event? One of the reasons I accepted Directorship last year was because of the King Tut event. I don't think I would have at that time if not for that.

I know they were changing things this year for Directors to be more of traning thing the first day. Was it worth it? I loved the "speciality" of the formal event...

Thanks!

nikked said:
How was the different director's only event? One of the reasons I accepted Directorship last year was because of the King Tut event. I don't think I would have at that time if not for that.

I know they were changing things this year for Directors to be more of traning thing the first day. Was it worth it? I loved the "speciality" of the formal event...

Thanks!
All the Directors I spoke to LOVED the event this year. They mentioned that a lot of people had teams who would leave after Day 3 general session and never even knew that there was another event their Director was going to. This way, more people knew about it. And it gave Directors a chance to travel home with their teams without requiring that everyone stay the extra night.

chefann said:
All the Directors I spoke to LOVED the event this year. They mentioned that a lot of people had teams who would leave after Day 3 general session and never even knew that there was another event their Director was going to. This way, more people knew about it. And it gave Directors a chance to travel home with their teams without requiring that everyone stay the extra night.

That's exactly what the directors I traveled with said.....and it was the first time I have been able to travel home w/ the directors in our group.......we had some great discussion on the train, and then in the van on the way home!
I know that my director really liked it - it was special, but also beneficial to her business - and she has never really cared for the Director's Special Event before.

raebates said:
I'm so sorry, Kelly. My food and service were great. Where was your banquet? Maybe it was an issue at that venue.

I was in Darla Oelman's banquet that was held at the Chicago Hilton. Our waiter was quite rude and I was not impressed with the food at all. My steak was VERY overcooked...my potatoes and carrots were very UNDERcooked.

The recognition/speakers were good, just the dinner part that was lacking.

KellyTheChef said:
I was in Darla Oelman's banquet that was held at the Chicago Hilton. Our waiter was quite rude and I was not impressed with the food at all. My steak was VERY overcooked...my potatoes and carrots were very UNDERcooked.

Ahhh, that would be the difference then - our ED banquet was at the Sheraton.

My banquet was at the Hilton, and the food was fine. I did notice that the woman next to me had an overcooked steak, though. That's one of the problems with cooking steak for several hundred people at once. ;) And the waiter at our table was as sweet as could be - didn't even bat an eye when one of us had a "special meal" ticket.

chefann said:
My banquet was at the Hilton, and the food was fine. I did notice that the woman next to me had an overcooked steak, though. That's one of the problems with cooking steak for several hundred people at once. ;) And the waiter at our table was as sweet as could be - didn't even bat an eye when one of us had a "special meal" ticket.

Too bad she couldn't have just traded her steak w/ Darcy's!;)

Becky - Just wanted to say that I'm all bummed you didn't make it to the MnG, if only because you still don't have an avatar!
<end hijack>

chefann said:
Becky - Just wanted to say that I'm all bummed you didn't make it to the MnG, if only because you still don't have an avatar!
<end hijack>

I know! I was bummed too - but w/ the health issues I've been having (they are getting much better though!) I KNEW that there was no way I could do it, and still be able to function the next day - I have to be very careful about how much I do. As much as I wanted to go to the MnG - I figured that conference (because I had to pay for that!) was more important.
One of the things I am most disappointed about is not being able to connect with you Ann!

I thought the food was really good at the banquet. My steak was just right...still pink but not bleeding. I do not like salmon, but I did try it. It was okay, but I left it on the plate. The veggies were awesome!! Our waiter was okay. They made sure my coffee cup was kept full and that is the main thing for me. Our box lunch was okay. I would have preferred a real meal, but an occassional chef salad won't hurt me. I did get full. Last time I went to conference I was hungry all the time. I was not impressed with the breakfast at all. Everything was bland. I settled for yogurt, fruit and coffee. Needless to say, by the time I got to the airport that afternoon I was starving. I was glad to see McDonald's in the airport...we didn't have time to wait for a sit down lunch.

KellyTheChef said:

How absent-minded am I? I forgot we were at the same banquet. Honestly, my steak and veggies were perfect. While my server wasn't attentive, (with the setting, I didn't expect that), but she was polite and did a good job.

<h2>1. How do I access the Conference Survey?</h2><p>To access the Conference Survey, you can click on or copy the provided URL into your web browser. The link will take you to the Decipher website where you can complete the survey.</p><h2>2. How long will it take to complete the survey?</h2><p>The survey should take no more than 25 minutes to complete. We appreciate your time and honest feedback!</p><h2>3. Who is conducting the survey?</h2><p>The survey is being conducted by Decipher, an independent research company that specializes in gathering feedback and data from customers.</p><h2>4. Why is the survey important?</h2><p>The survey is important because it allows us to gather feedback from our Conference attendees and make improvements for future events. Your input is valuable to us and helps us ensure that we are meeting your needs and expectations.</p><h2>5. Is the survey anonymous?</h2><p>Yes, the survey is completely anonymous. Your responses will not be tied to your name or contact information. We value your privacy and want you to feel comfortable providing honest feedback.</p>

1. How do I access the Conference Survey?

To access the Conference Survey, you can click on or copy the provided URL into your web browser. The link will take you to the Decipher website where you can complete the survey.

2. How long will it take to complete the survey?

The survey should take no more than 25 minutes to complete. We appreciate your time and honest feedback!

3. Who is conducting the survey?

The survey is being conducted by Decipher, an independent research company that specializes in gathering feedback and data from customers.

4. Why is the survey important?

The survey is important because it allows us to gather feedback from our Conference attendees and make improvements for future events. Your input is valuable to us and helps us ensure that we are meeting your needs and expectations.

5. Is the survey anonymous?

Yes, the survey is completely anonymous. Your responses will not be tied to your name or contact information. We value your privacy and want you to feel comfortable providing honest feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies