• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Truth About The Pampered Chef® Take-Down and Takeover

I hope it doesn't damage their brand image.This website is a waste of time. I don't understand the purpose of it. I'm surprised there's not a link to order anything.This website is a waste of time. I don't understand the purpose of it.
Jessamary
Check it out. She's baaaaaaaack.
http://www.pamperedcheif.info/

Scroll to the bottom and check it out. Oh what the heck, I'll post it here.

"The Pampered Cheif is a non-existent company and this page is in no way related to The Pampered Chef® company or any of its affiliated agents, consultants or partners - independent or otherwise. This page is simply owned by a Portland, Oregon, based business that took over the original web address (wynn----skitchen.com) upon that site being shut down by The Pampered Chef® and lots of not-too-happy posters on their PC forum. Since the take-down, the site's original domain was simply allowed to expire by the owner, repurchased by us and redirected here, where its search engine rankings have now brought you... Thanks for visiting! "

Hey, our post was linked! How interesting.

That is just too bizarre! There is no way to even get anything from there either! That is just too too weird! LOL! The only thing you can click on is the link to the thread about here! Wonder if Greg can close the link to CS?

she must have been on this website before

:chef:

What is that site, is there another storry behind this? I'm fairly new to CS, fill a girl in please.:)

Actually you can find the original poster of that thread and ask her or ask Greg to delete the thread so their link is invalid.

I did send a PM to Greg on it since I figure he doesn't have time to read every thread! Someone could see that and really give PC a bad rap! She forgets to mention she was selling new PC products online which is not allowed! Don't you just love people like that? The malarkey about the "bought it because it was shut down" just doesn't fly! Why would they want a website that has anything to do with PC? I have a feeling Corporate could stop that as well!

who is this woman I think she is apparently she has a few screws loose that might need to be tightened and oiled well and maybe a bit of oxygen to the body so she can think clearly and realise she is way off based.

Strange website, I don't understand the purpose of it really!!!

Did you send it to HO? They need to know about this, since it's diluting their brand image.

rennea said:
Strange website, I don't understand the purpose of it really!!!

I couldn't figure it out either. You can't contact anyone for info. There is no other link to order anything. Very weird.

What a weirdo. There's no link to even order anything.

I think she's just mad and this is her way of saying---you can't tell me what to do. She knows PC won't like it, but probably thinks she'll do damage to the company by how she has things listed. Some people are starved for attention--she is obviously one of them. It's really sad.

flemings99 said:
I think she's just mad and this is her way of saying---you can't tell me what to do. She knows PC won't like it, but probably thinks she'll do damage to the company by how she has things listed. Some people are starved for attention--she is obviously one of them. It's really sad.

Yes I think your right. Did you notice how many times she has "pampered Cheif" in her blurb.

I just sent it to HO so they can deal with it as they see fit.

What is "Wow. That's Some Nerve!"?

"Wow. That's Some Nerve!" is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that adds a burst of flavor to any dish.

What are the ingredients in "Wow. That's Some Nerve!"?

The ingredients in "Wow. That's Some Nerve!" include sea salt, spices (including paprika, red pepper, and garlic), onion powder, and natural flavors.

How can I use "Wow. That's Some Nerve!" in my cooking?

"Wow. That's Some Nerve!" can be used as a dry rub on meats, sprinkled on vegetables before roasting, added to soups and stews, or mixed into dips and spreads.

Is "Wow. That's Some Nerve!" gluten-free?

Yes, "Wow. That's Some Nerve!" is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

Can I purchase "Wow. That's Some Nerve!" in bulk?

Yes, "Wow. That's Some Nerve!" is available for purchase in a larger size for those who use it frequently or for entertaining. You can also save by purchasing it as part of a bundle with other Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3girls
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove