• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Receive Conference Survey?

In summary, National Conference 2007 was a great experience with many valuable ideas that can be applied to business. The survey is a way for The Pampered Chef to improve future Conferences based on participant feedback.
Our server at the Hilton was great. We got to know him, called him by name--I think that helped bunches. He took very good care of us. Thanks, Jose!!

You must have had the same server - I vaguely remember that mine was Jose, too. (not that there couldn't be 2 Jose's working at the Hilton...)

Rae, just rub it in!!! LOL:p
I just missed $50,000 career sales by $3,000!!!:(

I did get special seating for help whip cancer & round up from the heart!:)

raebates said:
I'm so sorry, Kelly. My food and service were great. Where was your banquet? Maybe it was an issue at that venue.

Hey, Colleen, hit the $50,000 career sales so you can attend the Career Club Luncheon. The chicken Wellington and mini dark chocolate bundt cake with raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries were delicious. ;)

I got my survey today but haven't filled it out yet.

KellyTheChef said:
I was in Darla Oelman's banquet that was held at the Chicago Hilton. Our waiter was quite rude and I was not impressed with the food at all. My steak was VERY overcooked...my potatoes and carrots were very UNDERcooked.

The recognition/speakers were good, just the dinner part that was lacking.

Yes, I have to agree with Kelly. Our banquet was at the Hilton and the steak was OVER cooked, it tasted like pot roast. I switch my steak for the salmon which was not that bad. Our room was FREEZING!!!!

We had steak and salmon.. I have no idea what they put as the seasoning as the salmon but I didn't like it... frankly I liked my meat cooked.. I really do not want to hear the cow mooing in the back ground!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
frankly I liked my meat cooked.. I really do not want to hear the cow mooing in the back ground!!

Leah and others....they were serving us Filet Mignon. The proper way to cook it is medium rare. So it wasn't undercooked, it was served the proper way.

letscook04 said:

Just consider it a loving kick in the pants. :D With only $3,000 to go, you'll definitely be there next year.

DebbieJ said:
Leah and others....they were serving us Filet Mignon. The proper way to cook it is medium rare. So it wasn't undercooked, it was served the proper way.

This wasn't medium rare... It was bleeding....it wasn't done at all..... I know because everyone was complaining about it even our ED

letscook04 said:

I missed by 5000.00, but I also got the special seating for HWC & RUFTH....:D

OMG, our server was so mean we called her Drill Seargent! She was rude and anytime we asked her something she was NOT happy about it! Very Unpleasant lady! I don't eat red meat so when I asked to switch it with another piece of salmon she about ripped my head off. I was almost scared to say thank you after she brought my plate!

I just finished my survey. I love giving my opinion:) The one thing I would change (don't you like how they empasize ONE?) was the banquet. It was too long and too much listening. I wanted more networking and more involvement. I can't pay attention that much when I'm tired. I appreciated that the food was served right away. 7:30 is late for dinner, especially because it's 8:30 where I'm from. I didn't have time to get to know anyone at my table let alone in the rest of the room. It would have been more fun to at least sit with someone I already know if I wasn't going to have a chance to get to know other people. I didn't have too many complaints. I just didn't care for the breakfast choices. At least offer me oatmeal and ripe fruit. My workshops and the sessions were all good IMO.

JAE said:
I just finished my survey. I love giving my opinion:) The one thing I would change (don't you like how they empasize ONE?) was the banquet. It was too long and too much listening. I wanted more networking and more involvement. I can't pay attention that much when I'm tired. I appreciated that the food was served right away. 7:30 is late for dinner, especially because it's 8:30 where I'm from. I didn't have time to get to know anyone at my table let alone in the rest of the room. It would have been more fun to at least sit with someone I already know if I wasn't going to have a chance to get to know other people. I didn't have too many complaints. I just didn't care for the breakfast choices. At least offer me oatmeal and ripe fruit. My workshops and the sessions were all good IMO.

I totally agree about EB! I really wanted a chance to network more! The breakfasts were pretty good. My nectarine was ripe and juicy! (Don't mean to rub it in!):D

Christ Follower said:
I totally agree about EB! I really wanted a chance to network more! The breakfasts were pretty good. My nectarine was ripe and juicy! (Don't mean to rub it in!):D

I agree too!!!! the way they have it doesn't' really work out for the best... which is sad!!!

Maybe those surveys will do some good then! Either that or we'll just have to promote to Executive directors and throw our own banquets!!!

Christ Follower said:
Maybe those surveys will do some good then! Either that or we'll just have to promote to Executive directors and throw our own banquets!!!

Won't we be the talk of PC ??!!!! :D ::rolleyes: :p

<h2>1. How do I access the Conference Survey?</h2><p>To access the Conference Survey, you can click on or copy the provided URL into your web browser. The link will take you to the Decipher website where you can complete the survey.</p><h2>2. How long will it take to complete the survey?</h2><p>The survey should take no more than 25 minutes to complete. We appreciate your time and honest feedback!</p><h2>3. Who is conducting the survey?</h2><p>The survey is being conducted by Decipher, an independent research company that specializes in gathering feedback and data from customers.</p><h2>4. Why is the survey important?</h2><p>The survey is important because it allows us to gather feedback from our Conference attendees and make improvements for future events. Your input is valuable to us and helps us ensure that we are meeting your needs and expectations.</p><h2>5. Is the survey anonymous?</h2><p>Yes, the survey is completely anonymous. Your responses will not be tied to your name or contact information. We value your privacy and want you to feel comfortable providing honest feedback.</p>

1. How do I access the Conference Survey?

To access the Conference Survey, you can click on or copy the provided URL into your web browser. The link will take you to the Decipher website where you can complete the survey.

2. How long will it take to complete the survey?

The survey should take no more than 25 minutes to complete. We appreciate your time and honest feedback!

3. Who is conducting the survey?

The survey is being conducted by Decipher, an independent research company that specializes in gathering feedback and data from customers.

4. Why is the survey important?

The survey is important because it allows us to gather feedback from our Conference attendees and make improvements for future events. Your input is valuable to us and helps us ensure that we are meeting your needs and expectations.

5. Is the survey anonymous?

Yes, the survey is completely anonymous. Your responses will not be tied to your name or contact information. We value your privacy and want you to feel comfortable providing honest feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies