• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving $15,000 with Pampered Chef in 6 Months: Woo Hoo!

In summary, the "Achieving $15,000 with Pampered Chef in 6 Months: Woo Hoo!" program is a free training and support program that helps Pampered Chef consultants reach a sales goal of $15,000 within 6 months. It is open to all consultants, regardless of experience level, and offers benefits such as increased sales, improved business skills, and access to exclusive training and support. To achieve the sales goal, consultants must consistently work on their business, utilize the provided resources, and actively promote and sell Pampered Chef products.
StacieB
Gold Member
With the 1st show that I submitted for July, I have hit $15,000. So that means in a little over 6 months with Pampered Chef, I am there!! Woo Hoo!!! Pretty excited here!! Looking forward to the increased commission!!:D :D :D :D :D

Congrats! Enjoy that raise!!

WHooo hoooo, celebrate that acheievement and raise! We hit it around the same time too, I did it as well last year on my 6month mark I believe!

That's AWESOME! Great job, Stacie!!

Congrats, Stacie! That's awesome!! Keep up the momentum after conference and in a year or so you'll be at the Career Club luncheon!! :)

Yeah! Congrats!

I just realized that I hit it with my last show too! It took me 9 months though.

Does any one know, does the full check that shows that $15,000 all get calculated at the higher commission amount? Or do they prorate it?

You get your raise I believe the month following you reaching that mark so if you did it in July you will see the raise in August I think.

Congrats...took me more than a year but now I am on a roll! :) It definately perks you up with an increased paycheck!

woo-hoo..enjoy the extra income...2% does add up!

:)

That's great, Stacie! Congratulations!

That's wonderful! Enjoy the extra money in your commissions check and CONGRATULATIONS!!

CONGRATS!! You'll LOVE that EXTRA money in your pocket!!!:D

woo hoo!! :D

congratulations!!

woo hoo! That is just great! Enjoy the extra money!:)

Way to go!!! Keep having fun and enjoy that raise!

YAY for you!!!

That's great! Congratulations!! :)

Thanks Everyone!!

Congratulations!!! What a great achievement!!! I hope to do that by the end of the year. It is a great thng that PC does for us consultants! Enjoy your extra $$$;)

Related to Achieving $15,000 with Pampered Chef in 6 Months: Woo Hoo!

What is the "Achieving $15,000 with Pampered Chef in 6 Months: Woo Hoo!" program?

The "Achieving $15,000 with Pampered Chef in 6 Months: Woo Hoo!" program is a training and support program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants reach a sales goal of $15,000 within 6 months. It provides tools, resources, and guidance to help you grow your business and achieve success in the company.

Who can participate in the program?

Any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of experience level, can participate in the program. It is open to all consultants who are serious about growing their business and reaching the $15,000 sales goal within the designated time frame.

What are the benefits of participating in the program?

Participating in the "Achieving $15,000 with Pampered Chef in 6 Months: Woo Hoo!" program can provide numerous benefits for consultants, including increased sales, improved business skills, and access to exclusive training and support. It also offers the opportunity to earn rewards and recognition within the company.

What do I need to do to reach $15,000 in sales within 6 months?

To achieve the $15,000 sales goal, you will need to consistently work on your business, utilize the training and resources provided in the program, and actively promote and sell Pampered Chef products. It is also important to set specific and achievable goals, stay organized, and continuously communicate with your customers and team members.

Is there a cost to participate in the program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the "Achieving $15,000 with Pampered Chef in 6 Months: Woo Hoo!" program. It is a free training and support program provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their business and reach their sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • jentapp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jentapp
  • KellyRedHead
  • General Chat
Replies