• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Raises at Pampered Chef: Celebrating $15,000 Sales and New Recruit

In summary, at Pampered Chef, consultants have the opportunity to earn two raises in one month through meeting sales goals and recruiting new team members. While it is not an easy feat, top-performing consultants have achieved this goal and seen a significant increase in their income. Additional requirements include attending training events, actively participating in team meetings, and maintaining good standing with the company. The two raises are typically received separately, but within the same month, and can result in a significant increase in income, sometimes doubling or even tripling.
angmillar
I'm soooooo excited!!

I just hit my $15,000 mark, and I just signed my 2nd recruit. So, starting next month, I get the 2% commission increase and the 1% override!!

WOOHOOO!!

Now, I just pray my 2nd 6 months with Pampered Chef are as successful as my first 6 months!!

SWEET! Good job!

That's awesome - congrats, Angie! :thumbup: :balloon:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

That's great! :thumbup: :D Congratulations!!

That's exciting!! Way to go!!

That's great! Congrats!!

angmillar said:
I'm soooooo excited!!

I just hit my $15,000 mark, and I just signed my 2nd recruit. So, starting next month, I get the 2% commission increase and the 1% override!!

WOOHOOO!!

Now, I just pray my 2nd 6 months with Pampered Chef are as successful as my first 6 months!!
It will be, just keep doing what you've been doing. That's why PC is so successful, we don't have to re-invent the wheel, do what we are told to do and it just works the way it suppose to! 3-2-1 is a brilliant plan and I'm so excited our company is teaching this from the very start!:love: :D :thumbup: :balloon:

Last edited:
oh... and congratulations!:thumbup: :balloon: ;)

Thanks, all.

Yes, the 3-2-1 plan is a wonderful one! I'm going to keep doing it even through the holidays.... in fact, the holidays will give me a chance to speak to even more people about my business!!!! :)

How exciting for you Angie ~ just in time for the holidays! Congrats!!!

1. How can I earn two raises in one month?

At Pampered Chef, we have a unique incentive program where consultants have the opportunity to earn two raises in one month. To achieve this, you must meet certain sales goals and actively recruit new team members. Our compensation plan is designed to reward hard work and success, so the more you sell and the more people you bring on board, the higher your chances of receiving two raises in a month.

2. Is it difficult to earn two raises in one month?

Earning two raises in one month is not an easy feat, but it is definitely achievable with dedication and hard work. Our top-performing consultants have been able to achieve this goal and see a significant increase in their income. It requires a strong work ethic, effective sales strategies, and a willingness to push yourself to reach your goals.

3. Are there any additional requirements to receive two raises in one month?

In addition to meeting sales goals and recruiting new team members, there are a few other requirements to be eligible for two raises in one month. These include attending training events, actively participating in team meetings, and maintaining good standing with the company. Our goal is to reward consultants who are truly committed to their business and their team.

4. Will I receive both raises at the same time?

No, the two raises are typically received separately, but within the same month. The first raise is based on your personal sales and the second raise is based on your team sales. This allows for a steady increase in income and incentivizes both personal and team growth.

5. How will my income change with two raises in one month?

The exact amount that your income will increase with two raises in one month will depend on your current sales and team performance. However, our consultants have seen their income double or even triple with two raises in one month. It is a significant jump and a great reward for your hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefChris
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • KellyRedHead
  • General Chat
Replies