• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back Darcy! Celebrating a New Start with Pampered Chef & Baby #2!

Welcome back Darcy! I'm glad to hear that everything has been going well since your surgery. It sounds like you're doing well and I'm excited to hear about your pregnancy. I'm looking forward to being able to meet your baby when it arrives. Welcome back Darcy! I'm glad to hear that everything is going well and you're pregnant again! I can't wait to meet your baby.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Well, it's been like FOREVER since I've visited! Things have been quite hetic but I'm happy to be back into the swing of things and picking my Pampered Chef business back up full force!

For those of you who have been following my gastric bypass surgery, everything has gone wonderfully! It's almost been 6 months since my surgery and I've lost 90lbs. I feel like a new woman and I'm super happy about it. I'm having one heck of a yard sale this summer with what I've cleaned out of my closet! Also.... the biggest and best news of all.... we're expecting again! It's a little soon out of surgery but everything is going great and baby is looking wonderful. I'm 14 weeks pregnant today and am officially in my 2nd trimester. After all the complications and drama with my first pregnancy, it's been a blessing to have this pregnancy go so smoothly so far. Our son is up in heaven watching over us, I'm sure!

Well, just wanted to update and say hello. I'm looking forward to getting caught up all over again!

<3 Darcy

Congratulation Darcy - on everything! How exciting. so glad you checked-in with us, I was thinking about you earlier today too.

WOW Darcy!! That is great news and I am excited to hear about your pregnancy. Keep up the great work! :) :) :) :) :)

Welcome back Darcy and congratulations on all counts!

would love to see some pics as well when you get a chance. And congrats on everything.

Congrats Darcy on your pregnancy and all that weight loss

Welcome back, Darcy! I've missed you! I'm glad to hear the GB surgery went so well and that you're PREGNANT again!! How wonderful!! Lots of prayers and positive vibes for a happy and healthy pregnancy and gorgeous baby!! So glad to see you around again and glad to hear the wonderful news! Thanks for the update :)

Congrats on the weight loss and the coming bundle of joy!

I'm new around here, but wanted to say Congrats on the Weight Loss and Best Wishes with the Pregnancy!!!

Glad all is going well for you!!!

Congratulations on your new baby Darcy and for the weight loss!

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how much you had lost so far!

Keep us posted!

P.S. You'll have to post a new picture!

Nice to hear from you Darcy and congratulations all around!!

Darcy - glad you've checked in! Welcome back!Congratulations and congratulations!Both on the weight loss AND the pregnancy. A lady at work just had gastric bypass a few weeks ago...she is at 32 lbs. lost already.I hope your pregnancy goes well! Are you back to a decent diet post surgery now? (I know it takes awhile to build up to a fuller spectrum of foods).

New here too! Just wanted to say GOOD FOR YOU!!!
We have a little Prego club going on here. You'll find as you read through threads that there are quite a few of us expecting... This is a great place for support in all aspects of life!!!
Again.. Congrats to you and your family and good luck!

Darcy...I am glad that you checked in! I have missed your posts!

Congrats on the weight loss, and even more so for the baby! I pray that everything (your health, the baby) goes well!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Keep in touch with us!

Hey, congratulations on both!

1. What is "Welcome Back Darcy!"?

"Welcome Back Darcy!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the return of our consultant Darcy after her maternity leave, and to also welcome her new addition to the family, baby #2!

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. The exact time will be announced closer to the event date. Stay tuned!

3. Is this event open to everyone or just for Pampered Chef consultants?

This event is open to everyone! We would love to have our customers, friends, and family join us in celebrating Darcy's return and new baby.

4. What can attendees expect at the event?

Attendees can expect a fun and interactive evening filled with delicious food, new recipe demonstrations, special offers, and a chance to meet and mingle with Darcy and other Pampered Chef consultants.

5. How can I RSVP for the event?

Please RSVP by [date] by contacting Darcy directly or by sending an email to our team at [email address]. We look forward to seeing you at the event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • OhmyDLM
  • General Chat
Replies