• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: I Did It! Plastic Surgery!!!

In summary, Darcy had a Panniculectomy and Breast Lift surgery as a result of her weight loss from a Gastric Bypass surgery a year and a half ago. She is currently recovering and staying overnight in the hospital, with her husband nearby in a hotel room. Darcy is in great spirits and is looking forward to seeing the results of her surgery. She thanks everyone for their support and is grateful for the positive experience. There is also a discussion about weight loss and surgeries among the group.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
I had my surgery today, the luck of the Irish was with me!!! Had my Panniculectomy and a Breast Lift needed due to the results of my weight loss from Gastric Bypass surgery year and a half ago, I'm down 130lbs! I'm staying over night in the hospital only because my insurance covered it and the hospital is about an hour and a half away from my home so I thought it best. I should be heading home first thing tomorrow morning after my surgeon gives me a checkup. My husband is staying close by in a hotel room as I'm in a shared hospital room, the hospital got him a great deal in an acceptable CLEAN place, we're pretty impressed and thankful.

I am SO happy thus far, recovery has not been bad at all, I've been up and moving around already. I'm pretty doped up on meds so I'm sure tomorrow will be worse, but as of right now I'm in GREAT spirits! I can't wait to see what it all looks like when I'm not bound up. This has been an amazing experience thus far! Thanks again for everyone's support, it feels special

<3 Darcy

Glad everything went well. I am hoping some day to have that surgery done I know my back would love it if I did. lol

Congrats Darcy - I still need to do more tuck work and stuff but I run a fever after surgery since my GB - I have lost over 140 although some of it has been hard fought. My surgery was over 11 years ago. I am working on that last 20-30 lbs.
I am now certified as a personal trainer working on my second certification. Hard to believe the girl that was 310 lbs has made that big a change.

Bill Phillips Transformation

My DH is going to be having GB soon. He is starting the process right now. I am happy that he is finally getting serious about his health. :)

How wonderful for you Darcy. Take care and I hope you feel great today.

Congrats Darcy! I hope you have a speedy recovery. I just had a friend get a tummy tuck after losing a lot of weight - she LOVES it!

Congrats Darcy - now you'll reap the full benefits of the surgery!

1. What types of plastic surgery procedures did you have done?

I had a breast augmentation, rhinoplasty (nose job), liposuction, and a tummy tuck.

2. Where did you have your plastic surgery done?

I had my procedures done at a reputable plastic surgery center with board-certified surgeons.

3. How was your recovery process?

The recovery process varied for each procedure, but overall it was manageable with proper rest and following post-operative instructions from my surgeon.

4. How long did it take for you to see results?

Results can vary, but I started seeing noticeable results within a few weeks to a couple months after my procedures.

5. What advice do you have for someone considering plastic surgery?

Do extensive research and consult with a reputable and experienced plastic surgeon. Make sure you have realistic expectations and are mentally and physically prepared for the procedure and recovery process. Also, follow all pre and post-operative instructions for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies