• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Been Gone for a While, but I'm Back!!!

In summary, DarcyG has been gone from Chef Success and Director Chef Success for another long period of time. She has recently returned and is feeling better. She is looking to sign a recruit tomorrow.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Holy Moly, I've been gone from Chef Success and Director Chef Success for another long period of time! I miss it!!!

Ok, here's a brief update on where I've been. I'm just over 7 months pregnant now and anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little MacKinnon, yup, it's another boy! :) I became pregnant 3 months out from my Gastric Bypass surgery in August of 07. That's a big no no, but it happened, and we are making it work for us. I've had one serious complication because of it, HUGE, IMPASSIBLE, kidney stones! YUCK! Needless to say, I've been on and off bedrest for the last two months, not been able to work, and I've also had 4 surgeries to put in and take out a stent to help ease the kidney stone pain. My stones (yes, there is one in each kidney) are over 2cm wide eac which is basically ginormous!!!

So... super long story short, I've had to take a leave of absense from my business and have just gotten lazy about signing on to join in on this website. Good news though... I started feeling better, went to the docs, and even though my left kidney stone is still stuck, for some reason I'm just not in serious pain right now. I'm off the meds and as a result, I've been given the go ahead to drive again and get back to work! YAY!

I did my first two shows back this week, both were hits and really got me motivated to get back into it. My team has been dwindling since I've been away and I really need to start leading by example again to motivate them in return.

I'm happy to be back and look forward to providing support on this site and getting some myself. Sorry to be gone for so long without letting you all know what was going on, but I'M BACK and ready to get selling!!!!! YIPPIE!!!

<3 Darcy

Glad to see you back!!!! I was wondering about you the other day and how it was going. Sorry to hear about the stones though!!! Glad your feeling better and had some killer shows. Getting ready for the big count down :)

Glad to hear you are back and doing well Darcy. BTW, I got my stuff and everything is great. Hope you continue to do well with your pregnancy :)

Glad to hear from you Darcy. Hope you're better soon.

Glad to hear you are back. :)

Darcy~

Glad you are feeling better...good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Hope your team can kick it in gear and take up the slack! You are gonna need to slow down soon again, anyhow cuz of the baby!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Oh my gosh I know it! I really need to add a few more fish to the pond if you know what I mean. I have two very strong recruit leads from my two shows last week and I'm hoping to sign one of them tomorrow.

HI Darcy,

It's great to hear from you! I'm sorry you have had such a rough time, but I'm glad you're feeling bettter. At least you're closer to the birth of your baby and then they can take care of the stones once and for all!

I just found out yesterday I have a large gall stone so I'll probably be facing surgery for that - but no pregnancy here:)!

Take Care,

Welcome back! Just make sure you take care of yourself and the baby... hope everything goes great for you from here on out!

1. Where have you been?

I took some time off to focus on my family and personal life, but I'm excited to be back and ready to share all the amazing products and recipes from Pampered Chef with you!

2. What new products or updates have been released since you've been gone?

There have been a lot of exciting new products and updates since I've been gone! Some highlights include our new air fryer, updated stoneware, and refreshed cookware sets. I can't wait to show you all the new options available.

3. Will there be any sales or promotions to welcome you back?

Yes! As a special welcome back offer, we will be offering a discount on select products for a limited time. Keep an eye out for our emails and social media posts for more details.

4. Are there any new recipes you can share with us?

Absolutely! I've been testing out some new recipes during my time off and I can't wait to share them with you. From easy weeknight meals to delicious desserts, there's something for everyone.

5. Will you be hosting any in-person or virtual events now that you're back?

Yes, I will be hosting both in-person and virtual events to reconnect with all of you. Whether you want to host a cooking party with your friends or join one of our virtual workshops, I'm excited to get back to sharing the joy of cooking with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef