• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Missed You All, I'm Back!!!

In summary, Darcy has been away from Chef Success and Director Chef Success for a while due to pregnancy and complications from her gastric bypass surgery. She has been dealing with kidney stones and has been on and off bedrest for the past two months. However, she is now feeling better and has been able to do her first two shows back. She is excited to get back to work and support her team. She unfortunately will not be able to attend conference this year due to her health issues, but she will be thinking of everyone there.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Holy Moly, I've been gone from Chef Success and Director Chef Success for another long period of time! I miss it!!!

Ok, here's a brief update on where I've been. I'm just over 7 months pregnant now and anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little MacKinnon, yup, it's another boy! :) I became pregnant 3 months out from my Gastric Bypass surgery in August of 07. That's a big no no, but it happened, and we are making it work for us. I've had one serious complication because of it, HUGE, IMPASSIBLE, kidney stones! YUCK! Needless to say, I've been on and off bedrest for the last two months, not been able to work, and I've also had 4 surgeries to put in and take out a stent to help ease the kidney stone pain. My stones (yes, there is one in each kidney) are over 2cm wide eac which is basically ginormous!!!

So... super long story short, I've had to take a leave of absense from my business and have just gotten lazy about signing on to join in on this website. Good news though... I started feeling better, went to the docs, and even though my left kidney stone is still stuck, for some reason I'm just not in serious pain right now. I'm off the meds and as a result, I've been given the go ahead to drive again and get back to work! YAY!

I did my first two shows back this week, both were hits and really got me motivated to get back into it. My team has been dwindling since I've been away and I really need to start leading by example again to motivate them in return.

I'm happy to be back and look forward to providing support on this site and getting some myself. Sorry to be gone for so long without letting you all know what was going on, but I'M BACK and ready to get selling!!!!! YIPPIE!!!

<3 Darcy

Welcome back Darcy!!!!!! Glad to hear all is well (except for the kidney stones).

One quick update: If you try to sign onto chef success tomorrow and can't, don't panic. Greg will be doing a major upgrade. The site will be probably be down for several hours.

Hi Darcy!
I've been wondering where you've been! Thanks for the update. I hope things go ok with your kidney stones. That doesn't sound like fun at all, on top of being pregnant. I'm glad your last couple shows have gone well. Get better!!

Welcome Back Darcy!

Thanks everyone, I can't even begin to tell you how much I have missed my normal routine... I mean, I thought someone telling you that you had to spend months in bed would be kinda neat, NO WAY! I've missed work so bad as weird as that sounds and it was so amazing doing my first two shows back this week. I was a little rusty but I'm sure it's just like riding a bike, I'll get the hang of it again!

Welcome back! We missed you!

...I was just wondering the other day where you were - what about conference? Will you be able to go?

bethcooks4u said:
Welcome back! We missed you!

...I was just wondering the other day where you were - what about conference? Will you be able to go?

No, I'm afraid traveling is out of the question as much as it pains me to say. As soon as they took my driving privileges away, I went ahead and canceled all my reservations as I knew it was hopeless. Now that I have them back, it's really only a matter of time until these darn stones act up again and I'm back on bedrest so there's no way I'll be able to go. This is my first time in 4 years not attending conference and I'm so super bummed about it. I really have a gut feeling that it's going to be amazing this year, so I'll be thinking about all of you while you're there!!!

<3 Darcy

Well, you'll be missed! :cry: I'd be glad to call you with the info from conference if you want.

You take care of yourself and that baby!! :angel:

Welcome back Darcy! I am sorry you've not been feeling well but glad to hear you're now feeling better!

Darcy, I am so sorry to hear about your health issues. You sound raring and ready to go!!! You take care of Mama and baby...I have not had kidney stones but from the descriptions, I don't think I want to experience it. Glad to have you back!!:chef:

You gals are all too sweet! Thank you for the smiles today :)

<3 Darcy

Welcome Back Darcy! I was going to start a thread the other day asking where you were and then my kids distracted me!

Glad to see you on here again!!:)

Related to I've Missed You All, I'm Back!!!

1. What have you been up to during your absence?

During my absence, I took some time off to focus on my family and personal commitments. I also used this time to recharge and come up with new ideas for products and recipes.

2. Are there any new products or promotions since you've been away?

Yes, we have some exciting new products and promotions that have been released since my absence. Be sure to check out our website or catalog for more information!

3. Will you be hosting any in-person or virtual parties now that you're back?

Absolutely! I am eager to connect with my customers and host both in-person and virtual parties. Please reach out to me if you are interested in hosting a party.

4. Will there be any changes to your availability or contact information now that you're back?

No, my availability and contact information will remain the same. You can still reach me through email, phone, or social media for any questions or orders.

5. Can we expect any new recipes or cooking tips from you now that you're back?

Definitely! I have been experimenting with some new recipes and techniques during my time off, and I can't wait to share them with you. Stay tuned for some exciting new content on our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies