• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Is This Person's Last Chance??

In summary, the last chance for this person could refer to various things and the deadline for it would depend on the specific situation. If this person misses their last chance, the consequences would vary depending on the situation. To help this person make the most of their last chance, it would be beneficial to have more information about the specific situation. Whether or not this person can get an extension on their last chance would also depend on the specific circumstances and who is responsible for giving them the last chance.
pamperedbecky
My brain doesn't seem to be working right now, so I thought I'd see if I'm looking at this correctly.

So, I had a consultant sign 7/6/09. She's never done ANYTHING. So, her six months will be up in January, right? Or is it February? So, if she doesn't submit something by the end of January, I'm assuming that means she's done and if she wanted to do PC, she'd have to sign up again. Am I counting this right? I want to send her a last chance email just so I'm doing my job at notifying her. Of course, I've been trying to get in touch with her all along and she never gets back to me. The only time she's emailed me is to invite me to her "gold selling" party a week from Friday! Ha.

Please help!! Thanks!!

I don't know if I am right, but if she never did anything and was not active in July then she would have to turn something in this month. I think it is July, August, Sept, Oct,Nov, Dec. I could be wrong, someone else might have had this happen before.

Hmm, that's a good question. I'd call Consultant Career Services.

Yep, she must submit $150 by 1/30/10 to not be dropped. Thanks!

When is this person's last chance?

The last chance for this person could refer to a few different things. Can you provide more context or information so I can better assist you?

Is there a deadline for this person's last chance?

The deadline for this person's last chance would depend on the specific situation or opportunity. Can you provide more details so I can give you a more accurate answer?

What happens if this person misses their last chance?

It would depend on the specific situation and what the last chance pertains to. Can you provide more information so I can better assist you?

How can I help this person make the most of their last chance?

That would depend on the specific situation and what the last chance is for. Can you provide more details so I can give you some helpful suggestions?

Can this person get an extension on their last chance?

That would depend on the specific situation and who is in charge of giving the last chance. Can you provide more information so I can better assist you?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkathy