• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Delivery Goes Wrong: A Story of Upset & Apology

In summary, Jen's sister was mad at me because I asked if I should give the item to her instead of her sister. I apologized and delivered the item to her anyway.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have a friend who's sister has hosted a couple of parties for me. She'll also place orders every once in a while. This customer lives in an apartment, she doesn't drive and we have opposite work schedules. So whenever I've had something that I've had to deliver to her, I've given it to her sister. They get together at least once a week so they've always said that's easiest.

Well today I had an item come in for her and I asked if I should give it to her sister to give to her and she got mad at me! She said "I don't think my sister needs to be my delivery girl. This has nothing to do with her!"

I'm sad now that I upset this person. It's never been a problem before! In fact, she's always said "just give it to Jen". I don't know why she got mad at me this time. I apologized and told her I would deliver it to her but I still feel really bad. Plus I'm kind of upset with her for getting mad at me when I really had no idea that this was a problem all of a sudden.

{{{HUGS}}}... my guess is she has something else going on this morning and you ended up in the line of fire. Doesn't make it okay though... feel better and know it's nothing YOU did... she's just in a stinky mood this morning for some reason. ;)

Sounds like the sisters are in the middle of a fight, or Jen complained. Either way, it's probably not your fault.

Try not to take it personally. There were other factors going on, I'm sure. But I know how you feel---it sucks when you're on the receiving end of that when you did NOTHING to cause it. It would put me in a foul mood too. Try to shake it off as best you can!

it's on her not you... why would you know any differently when she is the one who asked you to do it this way in the past.

Thanks everyone. I know it's really not my fault but it's hard to wake up to that email!

Thanks for reassuring me. I thought maybe I was missing something.

{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I agree that you got the brunt of something negative going on with her. It may be as simple as "female" issues. I think we have all been know to bite someone's head off and then later realize what a poop we may have been.

Good for you for just ignoring her behavior and being a consultant that is willing to go the extra mile (no matter how sharky they are!) You can always come her for support.

Aw I just got an email from her apologizing. She said she was having a bad day at work and she snapped at me and she feels bad. Thanks everyone!

That is fantastic that she thinks enough of you to call and apologize. Some people would be so embarassed that they may have just left it alone. I am so happy that she called and cleared the air.

baychef said:
That is fantastic that she thinks enough of you to call and apologize. Some people would be so embarassed that they may have just left it alone. I am so happy that she called and cleared the air.

I'm impressed to! That was really great of her! See, it wasn't you!!!! :)

She really actually has great character!

1. What should I do if my order arrives damaged?

If your order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. You can reach them by phone at 1-800-555-1234 or by email at [email protected]. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement or refund.

2. How long will it take for my replacement order to arrive?

The timeframe for your replacement order to arrive will depend on the availability of the item and your location. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date once your replacement order has been processed.

3. Can I return my damaged item for a refund?

Yes, you can return your damaged item for a refund. Our customer service team will provide you with a return label and instructions on how to send the item back to us. Once we receive the item, we will issue a refund to your original form of payment.

4. What if my order is missing an item?

If your order is missing an item, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to determine the best course of action, whether it be sending you the missing item or issuing a refund.

5. How does Pampered Chef ensure the quality of their deliveries?

At Pampered Chef, we take great care to ensure the quality of our deliveries. We work closely with our shipping partners to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. If there is ever an issue with your delivery, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • icerneaccorie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies