• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invest in National Conference: Pros Outweigh Cons

In summary, Di_can_cook has a thread going saying her cons for national conference - no pros. She said: "I've seen all the pro's". It really got me - whine, whine, whine - and she does it a lot - so I had to reply. My response is lengthly but I wanted those newer, excited people to know that conference is an investement they will want to make and I tried to put a positive spin on her objections. I countered her comments and gave several why go arguements. Beth did a great job in answering back. I think Di needs a constant IV drip of anti negativity spray!!
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Di_can_cook has a thread going saying her cons for national conference - no pros. She said: "I've seen all the pro's". It really got me - whine, whine, whine - and she does it a lot - so I had to reply. My response is lengthly but I wanted those newer, excited people to know that conference is an investement they will want to make and I tried to put a positive spin on her objections. I countered her comments and gave several why go arguements.

I tried HARD to not be confrontational but knowing me I probably didn't totally succeed. I just get so upset with the "attitude".

Good luck Beth! I can't see the thread or I'd support you on it.Did you happen to ask her why she is ruining it for everyone who is excited to go? And if she's such an expert on all things PC, why isn't she a NED, circle of honor achiever in all categories and her name in the CN each month? Someone who *knows it all* should certainly be there! Okay... rant over.. sorry! ;)

I replied as well, Beth...now they have to take us both on!!! :D

Thanks. Your post is great. Short, sweet and to the point. I just can't seem to make myself do that. lol

And thanks for the support. Hopefully it won't become a big thing about the negative but about more people stating the positives.

I think you did fine Beth, very well put!

yuck is all I can say! Anyone who is working their own business at almost any level can see that this person is not going to "get it" conference or no conference!

I too answered...I think Di needs a constant IV drip of anti negativity spray!! I love the "I don't want to be a Di Downer"...uhhh..than keep your yap shut!!!:approve:

1. What are the benefits of investing in attending the National Conference as a consultant?

Attending the National Conference allows consultants to gain valuable training and knowledge from industry experts, network with other consultants, and learn about new products and strategies for growing their business. It also provides opportunities for recognition and motivation, as well as the chance to attend exclusive events and workshops.

2. Are there any drawbacks to investing in the National Conference?

The main drawback would be the cost associated with attending, including registration fees, travel expenses, and hotel accommodations. There may also be time constraints or conflicts with other commitments. However, the benefits far outweigh the potential drawbacks.

3. Is the National Conference only for experienced consultants or can new consultants attend as well?

The National Conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level of experience. In fact, it can be especially beneficial for new consultants to attend and learn from more experienced consultants and leaders.

4. What type of training can I expect at the National Conference?

The National Conference offers a variety of training sessions, workshops, and presentations covering topics such as sales techniques, product knowledge, business strategies, and leadership development. There is also a focus on personal growth and motivation.

5. Can I bring a guest to the National Conference?

Yes, consultants are welcome to bring a guest to the National Conference. However, the guest will need to pay a separate registration fee. This can be a great opportunity to introduce someone to the Pampered Chef community and potentially grow your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • pcchris
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
SillyChef
Back