• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Addy for a Customer Complaint

In summary, the email address to give out to a guest to make a complaint is "[email protected]."
quiverfull7
Gold Member
What email or snail mail address do I give out to a guest to make a complaint?
This is an elderly lady who tried to send a gift from her nieces registry and instead had it shipped to herself. I tried to help her get it picked up and shipped to her niece. The rep at HO said that is what they were doing but she was new and what really happened was it got taken back to HO. By the time I realized and confirmed what had happened, several weeks had passed ( fed ex didn't show up for a week for the first pick up because what the rep said would happen didn't... it was just a mixup) Anyway, this very elderly lady is now mad because when I finally got it sorted out and sent to the right place, the message she typed in to her niece was NOT included in her package and she's mad at the long and difficult experience. She seems to have forgotten that it was all her fault to begin with. SO ... I cannot find a snail mail address anywhere ... do I give her the returns address? I'd just as soon not really give her an email address because she's going to rant and rave in bold print and it's all explainable but it won't make any sense to anyone at HO who gets it. I know someone out ther in DCS land has some wisdom for me on this one. I know to bless and release but she's also already called the mother of the groom and fussed. sigh... it's been a long week.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was not sure if the solution center was just for consultants or not. I will get this to her right away.

quiverfull7 said:
I'd just as soon not really give her an email address because she's going to rant and rave in bold print and it's all explainable but it won't make any sense to anyone at HO who gets it.

Just so you know, if they do get a complaint, they will call the consultant involved to get clarification/your side of the story.

Some years ago, I had a new recruit whose mom did a catalog as one of her first shows. When I did a show for the recruit before she was thinking of becoming a consultant, I had mentioned to her mom that she could do a catalog show if she wanted some host benefits since she lived a long way away. After the girl signed, I didn't contact her mom again. A month or so after the girl signs, I got a call from home office saying there had been a complaint that I hadn't explained that a show had to be at least $150 to one of my hosts. Turns out it was this mother, and she wasn't one of my hosts, but her own daughter's, but she was complaining about me! I didn't even know that she was doing a catalog show! Anyway, they did call to find out what happened, but only for that reason.

Yes, HO is very good about contacting you and finding out your side of the story. I had someone call HO on me and I did make a mistake, but when HO found out all I had done to make up for it, they realized that these people were being rude and wanted more than what they thought they were entitled to.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Even though you know you are not to blame, this is a difficult situation and it does hurt. Glad to hear you are going to bless and release.

Oh y'all. Thanks so much. Anytime someone is anything less than thrilled, I feel so badly. In my heart, I feel like maybe this lady is a complainer by nature so I am just trusting God to use all of what you've said to just let this slide on down the slope of less than great experiences and have a great day! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Related to Email Addy for a Customer Complaint

1. How can I obtain the email address for customer complaints at Pampered Chef?

To submit a customer complaint, you can email our customer service team at [email protected]. You can also reach out to us through our website's contact form or by calling our customer service hotline at 1-800-252-3390.

2. Is there a specific email address for complaints regarding a specific product?

No, our customer service team handles all types of complaints, including those related to specific products. Please provide as much information as possible in your email, such as the product name and order number, to help us better assist you.

3. How long does it take for someone to respond to a customer complaint email?

We strive to respond to all customer complaints within 24-48 hours during our regular business hours. However, during peak times, it may take longer for us to get back to you. Rest assured that we will address your complaint as soon as possible.

4. What should I include in my email when submitting a customer complaint?

Please provide as much detail as possible about the issue you are experiencing. This can include the product name, order number, description of the problem, and any relevant photos. The more information you provide, the better we can assist you with resolving the issue.

5. Can I expect a resolution or compensation for my complaint via email?

Yes, our customer service team will work with you to find a resolution to your complaint. This can include a replacement product, refund, or other form of compensation. We value our customers and want to ensure their satisfaction with our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies