• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way to End the Year with a New Business Opportunity?

In summary, "Just Have to Share!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking show or party and by joining the Pampered Chef team as a consultant. You can earn rewards by having at least 3 guests attend your show or party and by meeting sales requirements. These rewards can be combined with other Pampered Chef promotions and can be redeemed by working with your consultant to place an order for desired products.
ChefLisa
On December 20 I received a Home Office Lead for someone who was interested in our business opportunity. I happened to be at my computer when the email came across and called her immediately. She was surprised at the quick response. We met last week and had a great time chatting. She began her business last night (I just got the welcome email)! I am so excited because she absolutely loves Pampered Chef and she is just a fun person. What a great end of the year surprise!

yeah Lisa! Now, I need some of those...

Lisa, I just got a home office referral, and I will be calling her once I get back from an appointment. It is a Career Builder Lead- any tips on what to say? It is my first recruit lead from HO since I promoted.

Mrssyvo said:
Lisa, I just got a home office referral, and I will be calling her once I get back from an appointment. It is a Career Builder Lead- any tips on what to say? It is my first recruit lead from HO since I promoted.

For the most part I just treat the HO leads like any other leads. What do you say when you call someone who was interested in the business?

I do start out mentioning I received an email from the Pampered Chef Home Office that showed she/he is interested in learning more about the Pampered Chef Business Opportunity. Then I ask "How can I help you?" After she/he starts talking I treat him/her like any other lead.

THat's awesome Lisa!! What a good way to end the year/start the new year!:)

1. What is "Just Have to Share!"?

"Just Have to Share!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking show or party with your friends and family.

2. How do I participate in "Just Have to Share!"?

To participate in "Just Have to Share!", you can either host a cooking show or party with a Pampered Chef consultant or join our team as a consultant yourself. Both options allow you to earn rewards through the program.

3. How do I earn rewards through "Just Have to Share!"?

As a host, you can earn rewards by having at least 3 guests attend your cooking show or party and have a minimum of $200 in sales. As a consultant, you can earn rewards by hosting your own shows or parties and by helping others join the Pampered Chef team.

4. Can I combine "Just Have to Share!" rewards with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, you can combine "Just Have to Share!" rewards with other Pampered Chef promotions, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the promotion.

5. How do I redeem my "Just Have to Share!" rewards?

To redeem your "Just Have to Share!" rewards, you can work with your consultant to select the products you would like to receive for free or at a discounted price. Your consultant will then place the order for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • dannyzmom