• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to Go for NO and win a prize for your Pampered Chef business?

In summary, a consultant is announcing a "Go for NO" contest to encourage their team to make at least 15 contacts outside of shows, offering prizes for collecting no's and growing their business. They also provide a document with word choices and encourage their team to participate.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

Please wish me luck! I just sent the following email to my team. I am hoping to get them used to making their three contacts a day. If you would like the email sent to you, please just send me your email address.

The summer is here! Do you have all the shows you want on your calendar? Do you know someone who would make a great Pampered Chef Consultant, but you just have not spoken with him/her?

Well now is the time to make those contacts and you could win a prize just for the no’s you collect!

Announcing the “Go for NO” contest!!!

That’s right, you can win a prize just for collecting no’s!

Here are the steps for entering the contest:

1. Make a minimum of 15 contacts by the end of the day on Wednesday, June 4. These contacts need to be outside of your show and either in person or over the phone. However, the contacts count if you met the person at a show and are following up.
2. Ask each contact if he/she would like information about our business opportunity or if he/she would like to host a Pampered Chef Cooking or Catalog show.
3. Track each contact. I will need the name of the person you contacted and the result of your call/in person contact: Host a Cooking Show; Host a Catalog Show; Interested in Business Opportunity; or No.
4. For each no you collect, your name will go into a drawing. The more no’s you collect, the better your chance of winning!
However, when you make at least 15 contacts and do not collect many no’s you are an even bigger winner since you will be growing your business!
5. Make more than 15 contacts; you have an even better chance of winning. Go for it!
6. Please email me your results as they happen!

Go for No!!! You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain!​
Everyone who makes a minimum of 15 contacts will earn a gift from me!

The winner of the contest will win the Microfiber Dishcloth set and a Creative Cutters set!

If you are going to participate, please email me back or give me a quick call.

Attached to this email is a document with word choices. If you have any questions about the contest or about how to speak with your contacts, please let me know so I can help you.

Thank you,

Lisa

This is GREAT! I am totally "stealing" it, if you don't mind!
What is your "word choices" attachment?

I wanna know the word choices, too!

The Prospecting Word Choices is a download document under Printable Materials.

SusanBP0129 said:
This is GREAT! I am totally "stealing" it, if you don't mind!
What is your "word choices" attachment?

It's not stealing when I share it! I hope it helps!

Lisa

Lisa,

Thanks for this! I think I'll use it as a monthly thing to keep my consultants consistently making those phone calls!

Emily

I love this, thanks for sharing!

1. What is the "Go for No!!! Contest"?

The "Go for No!!! Contest" is a sales challenge designed to help Pampered Chef consultants overcome their fear of rejection and achieve their sales goals. It is based on the book "Go for No!!!" by Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz, which encourages people to embrace rejection as a necessary part of success.

2. How do I participate in the "Go for No!!! Contest"?

To participate in the "Go for No!!! Contest," simply set a goal for how many "no's" you want to aim for during a specific time period. This could be a week, a month, or even a year. Then, track your progress and celebrate every "no" you receive as it brings you closer to your ultimate goal.

3. Are there any prizes for participating in the "Go for No!!! Contest"?

While there are no official prizes for participating in the "Go for No!!! Contest," the ultimate reward is increased confidence and success in your sales business. Additionally, many consultants find that the challenge helps them build stronger relationships with their customers and team members.

4. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the "Go for No!!! Contest"?

No, the "Go for No!!! Contest" is open to anyone who wants to improve their sales skills and mindset. However, if you are a consultant, participating in the contest can also help you achieve your sales goals and earn rewards from Pampered Chef.

5. How can I track my progress in the "Go for No!!! Contest"?

There are many ways to track your progress in the "Go for No!!! Contest." Some consultants use a pen and paper to keep track of their "no's," while others use a spreadsheet or a tracking app. Find a method that works for you and stick with it to see your progress and celebrate your successes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinkaren99
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
absneed
  • KellieM's Kitchen