• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inCase You Receive This Email...

M
Mel5497
I received the following email yesterday from someone named Brenda Baver at alittlehiker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,,
I just read you ad and have a question about your business.
Please call me at 614.xxx.xxxx EST, or email me yur number and I'd be happy to call you.
Thanks,
Brenda

I was suspicious because the subject line and content didn't jive (both my ad and my website have my contact numbers). After a little phone tag, we finally made contact. It was simply a sales call to see if I'd be interested in adding 10-15 people per month to my downline. While she sounded both nice and sincere (another gal trying to earn a living), I found the contact slimy. Her email was a generic blast, so some of you (or your downline) may get it as well. Save yourself the effort of responding.

ps - Thank you for the emails and the couple of calls I've gotten. All is well, though I've needed to put PC entirely on hold (except team coaching) for personal reasons. I may not be posting, but I'm still cheering you on!

Thanks for the info Kristin. I get weird calls every now and then from people trying to get me to do something for their business.

Hope things get back on track for you soon.

Hugs!

I got one of those before. They got my contact info from the Chamber of Commerce I was a part of. Thanks for letting us know.

Leggy, thanks for the heads up. Hope things are back on track for you soon and that you still will pop in when you can...miss you!:cry:

Related to inCase You Receive This Email...

1. What is the purpose of the email from Brenda Baver at alittlehiker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

The purpose of the email is to inquire about the recipient's business and potentially sell a product or service.

2. Why was the recipient suspicious of the email?

The recipient was suspicious because the subject line and content of the email did not match, and the sender's contact information was easily accessible on the recipient's ad and website.

3. How did the recipient make contact with Brenda Baver?

After a few attempts, the recipient was able to make contact with Brenda Baver through phone tag.

4. What was the purpose of Brenda Baver's email?

The purpose of Brenda Baver's email was to sell a product or service related to the recipient's business.

5. Why did the recipient consider the contact "slimy"?

The recipient considered the contact "slimy" because the email was a generic blast and the sender was attempting to sell a product or service without any prior relationship or connection with the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • chefkathy