• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone recognize this email address?

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
[email protected]
I got a strange email today from this address. I don't recognize the name of the person mentioned or the email address listed. Here's the message:

Please do not reply to this e-mail. It is system-generated and does not accept replies.

"Hi Jeanine Larson

JXXX Gxxxxx (e-mail: [email protected]) has chosen to opt-out of receiving e-mails from you. A privacy block has been placed on this contact in your Contact Assistant. You may remove this block ONLY if you receive explicit instruction to do so from this contact.

Thank You"

She's not listed in my email address book nor does she appear to be in P3.

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
yes, it's from your pampered chef website.

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Ditto- that's the default addy that shows up from your PWS.

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
Hmmmm. This is weird. I don't have a clue who she is or what she is opting out of as I don't send messages from my website.

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Could it be from an e-invitation maybe? Or did you send something a REALLY LONG time ago that she is just coming across now?

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
Could it be from an e-invitation maybe? Or did you send something a REALLY LONG time ago that she is just coming across now?

I don't use e-invitations. I don't send mail from my website. The only names/emails that get entered are those for Hosts when I set up their shows for orders to be placed through my website.

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
When in doubt, call HO

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
When in doubt, call HO

Nah, not really THAT interested. :rolleyes:

Thanks for informing me about from where the email originated. I've received some strange emails lately and wanted to be sure it wasn't something along those lines.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Even though you might not be interested, you may still want to send it to tech support. If you're getting the responses for someone else's PWS, just imagine where yours are going.

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
Have any of your recent hosts sent e-vites through your pws? I don't know if they have the opt out feature at the bottom - but maybe?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
mikecooks
Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views