• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Recognize This Email Address?

In summary, this email is from a third party and the person mentioned is not listed in my contact list nor is she in P3. The email address is from a website that I use for hosting events.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
[email protected]
I got a strange email today from this address. I don't recognize the name of the person mentioned or the email address listed. Here's the message:

Please do not reply to this e-mail. It is system-generated and does not accept replies.

"Hi Jeanine Larson

JXXX Gxxxxx (e-mail: [email protected]) has chosen to opt-out of receiving e-mails from you. A privacy block has been placed on this contact in your Contact Assistant. You may remove this block ONLY if you receive explicit instruction to do so from this contact.

Thank You"

She's not listed in my email address book nor does she appear to be in P3.

yes, it's from your pampered chef website.

Ditto- that's the default addy that shows up from your PWS.

Hmmmm. This is weird. I don't have a clue who she is or what she is opting out of as I don't send messages from my website.

Could it be from an e-invitation maybe? Or did you send something a REALLY LONG time ago that she is just coming across now?

kdangel518 said:
Could it be from an e-invitation maybe? Or did you send something a REALLY LONG time ago that she is just coming across now?

I don't use e-invitations. I don't send mail from my website. The only names/emails that get entered are those for Hosts when I set up their shows for orders to be placed through my website.

When in doubt, call HO

chefsteph07 said:
When in doubt, call HO

Nah, not really THAT interested. :rolleyes:

Thanks for informing me about from where the email originated. I've received some strange emails lately and wanted to be sure it wasn't something along those lines.

Even though you might not be interested, you may still want to send it to tech support. If you're getting the responses for someone else's PWS, just imagine where yours are going.

Have any of your recent hosts sent e-vites through your pws? I don't know if they have the opt out feature at the bottom - but maybe?

What is "Anyone Recognize This Email Address?"

"Anyone Recognize This Email Address?" is a feature of the Pampered Chef website that allows you to search for a customer's information by entering their email address.

How do I use "Anyone Recognize This Email Address?"

To use this feature, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Anyone Recognize This Email Address?" link. Then, enter the customer's email address and click "Search." The system will then search for any information associated with that email address.

What information can I find using "Anyone Recognize This Email Address?"

This feature allows you to find a customer's name, contact information, and any previous orders they have made with Pampered Chef.

Can I use "Anyone Recognize This Email Address?" for any email address?

No, "Anyone Recognize This Email Address?" can only be used for email addresses associated with a customer's account on the Pampered Chef website. It will not work for personal email addresses or email addresses associated with other companies.

Is "Anyone Recognize This Email Address?" a secure feature?

Yes, "Anyone Recognize This Email Address?" is a secure feature that only displays information associated with the email address entered. It will not reveal any sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or passwords.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • chezshelly