• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Addresses From This Website

In summary, it is efficient to use email addresses which appear as [email protected] that do not get captured by robot programs and added to spam mailing lists.
RMDave
Gold Member
I realize the reason for email addresses which appear as [email protected] not being active. It keeps robot programs from grabbing addresses off the webpages and adding them to SPAM mailing lists.

What's the most efficient way you find of using those addresses when people say "write me"?

Thanks

I hope that they spell it out so it won't get "hidden" that I can't copy and paste it. Otherwise write it down, then type it in my email program.

Poor Dave! You keep posting things which people want more info from you! Perhaps you should have them PM you here, instead. That way, you don't have to worry about e-mail addresses. You can just click "Quote."

I type mine outusername at gmail dot comThen you can cut and paste and edit easily.

pampchefsarah said:
Poor Dave! You keep posting things which people want more info from you! Perhaps you should have them PM you here, instead. That way, you don't have to worry about e-mail addresses. You can just click "Quote."

Oh, it has just been something that irritated me and I wondered how others dealt with it. Thanks, Sarah.

RMDave said:
Oh, it has just been something that irritated me and I wondered how others dealt with it. Thanks, Sarah.

It seems lots of things irritate you lately. :) Have you been watching your blood sugar levels?

NooraK said:
It seems lots of things irritate you lately. :) Have you been watching your blood sugar levels?

Yeah, Noora .. sometimes they come crashing down. Being very careful about my diet and monitoring blood sugar. Thanks for the reminder.

I guess as I get older, I find less and less tolerance ... and considering I'm pretty tolerant about a lot of different things, its the teeny-tiny things that are bugging me. (Don't get me started on whether the toilet paper goes over or under) :)

Hugs all!

RMDave said:
Yeah, Noora .. sometimes they come crashing down. Being very careful about my diet and monitoring blood sugar. Thanks for the reminder.

I guess as I get older, I find less and less tolerance ... and considering I'm pretty tolerant about a lot of different things, its the teeny-tiny things that are bugging me. (Don't get me started on whether the toilet paper goes over or under) :)

Hugs all!

Ahahaha!!! Yes, let's not go there. Somehow something which should be 50/50 can cause pages of arguing!

I'll go there. I prefer it over. ;)

Keith, this is a good way to lose your "all around great guy" status.:grumpy:

Even though I agree with you.

pampchefsarah said:

Considering it's a self-appointed status, I can never lose it! :)

pampchefsarah said:

Well that's a pretty neat little feature!!!! :D

mountainmama74 said:
Well that's a pretty neat little feature!!!! :D

Very cool feature!

tjb11675 said:
Very cool feature!

Agree!!!!

But I have to be the rebel here and say I like it under.

leftymac said:
I'll go there. I prefer it over. ;)

I agree, although I have to say someone did make a good point about under: It keeps the 2 year old who is just potty training from slapping it, spinning it all off the roll unnecessarily. The sad thing is, I'm so dead set on over, that I'd rather sit there and stop him from doing it, than flip the roll... :D

Over or under remains a constant debate in our house. But, I still say over is the way to go!

cookie325 said:
Over or under remains a constant debate in our house. But, I still say over is the way to go!

SEE!!! I knew it this would happen. :D:D

Cookie, my resolution to that - I just kept turning it back to over until my hubby finally gave up! The kids' bathroom doesn't have a holder (they have a pretty table in there to hold everything), so it's not an issue there.

What is "Email Addresses From This Website"?

"Email Addresses From This Website" is a feature on our website that allows you to easily collect and organize email addresses from your customers and contacts. This can be useful for sending newsletters, promotions, and other important updates.

How do I access "Email Addresses From This Website"?

To access this feature, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Account" section. From there, you can click on the "Email Addresses From This Website" tab to access the tool.

Can I import existing email addresses into "Email Addresses From This Website"?

Yes, you can import existing email addresses from a CSV file or by copying and pasting them into the tool. This allows you to easily transfer your current contacts into our system without having to manually enter each one.

Is "Email Addresses From This Website" secure?

Yes, we take the security and privacy of our customers' information very seriously. Our website and all its features, including "Email Addresses From This Website", are encrypted and protected to ensure the safety of your data.

Can I customize the emails sent through "Email Addresses From This Website"?

Yes, you can customize the content, layout, and design of the emails sent through this tool. You can also choose to send emails to certain groups or segments of your contacts, making it easy to target specific audiences with personalized messages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • gailz2