• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exporting Emails From Pampered Partner to Website

In summary, to export your emails from Pampered Partner to your website, you will need to log in to your account and go to the "Contacts" section. From there, click on the "Export" button and save the file as a CSV. You can then import the file into your website's email marketing platform or CRM. It is possible to export your emails to multiple websites, but this may result in duplicate contacts. There is no option to schedule automatic email exports from Pampered Partner. There are no limitations on the number of emails you can export, but exporting a large number may take some time. You can choose which specific emails to export by selecting contacts or groups when exporting.
masterschef
Can you export your email addresses from Pampered Partner to your website?

Also, are people still having trouble with messages sent from the website being blocked by spam filters?

Sarah

Yes you can. Go to manage your personal website, customer connection, import contacts. Then click start new import. Click on "Click HERE for Information on creating an export file". Once you are done with that click on the Help button and it will walk you through the process. The directions are in my opinion very straight forward and worked well.

Can you export PP emails to Outlook Express???

tlennhoff said:
Yes you can. Go to manage your personal website, customer connection, import contacts. Then click start new import. Click on "Click HERE for Information on creating an export file". Once you are done with that click on the Help button and it will walk you through the process. The directions are in my opinion very straight forward and worked well.

Am I missing something in the instructions for the export file? I created one from Pampered Partner, but on trying to import it into the personal website, it says it's not the right format. Did you export as Outlook format when creating the export format?

It took me 2 tries to get it right. I exported it as an outlook file & then imported it as an outlook file (I think). I could not figure out how to export a PP file as a PP file for importing as a PP file in the personal website. Did that make any sense at all?

1. How do I export my emails from Pampered Partner to my website?

To export your emails from Pampered Partner to your website, you will need to first log in to your Pampered Partner account. Then, go to the "Contacts" section and click on the "Export" button. Select the option to export as a CSV file and save it to your computer. Once you have the CSV file, you can import it into your website's email marketing platform or CRM.

2. Can I export my emails from Pampered Partner to multiple websites?

Yes, you can export your emails from Pampered Partner to multiple websites. You will need to repeat the same export process for each website you want to export the emails to. However, keep in mind that exporting the same emails to multiple websites may result in duplicate contacts.

3. Is it possible to schedule automatic email exports from Pampered Partner to my website?

Unfortunately, there is currently no option to schedule automatic email exports from Pampered Partner to your website. You will need to manually export the emails as needed.

4. Are there any limitations on the number of emails I can export from Pampered Partner to my website?

No, there are no limitations on the number of emails you can export from Pampered Partner to your website. However, keep in mind that exporting a large number of emails may take some time.

5. Can I choose which specific emails to export from Pampered Partner to my website?

Yes, when you export your emails from Pampered Partner to your website, you have the option to select specific contacts or groups to export. This allows you to choose which emails you want to export and avoid exporting unnecessary contacts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Lilamyw3