• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Email Address List on Pampered Partner?

In summary, an email address list is a collection of email addresses used for sending bulk emails or newsletters to a targeted audience. You can obtain an email address list by purchasing one from a reputable email marketing company, collecting addresses from your website or social media, or asking current customers for their information. It is not legal to use purchased email lists without consent and it is best to grow your list by offering incentives and promoting it on various platforms. It is also recommended to clean your list once a year to maintain a high-quality and engaged subscriber base.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I am trying to get email addresses from my contacts list on pampered partner. I can not figure out how to do it. Anyone have any idea how to do this? Thanks

Molly.
On PP, you go to contacts, then print, then you can select what you want, including e-mail addresses.

Thank you for your help....I was looking in the completely wrong place!!!

Related to Looking for an Email Address List on Pampered Partner?

What is an email address list?

An email address list is a collection of email addresses belonging to individuals or organizations. It is used for sending bulk emails or newsletters to a targeted audience.

How can I obtain an email address list?

There are a few ways to obtain an email address list. You can purchase a list from a reputable email marketing company, collect email addresses from your website or social media platforms, or ask your current customers for their email addresses.

Is it legal to use purchased email lists?

No, it is not legal to use purchased email lists without the recipients' consent. This is considered spam and violates anti-spam laws. It is always best to collect email addresses from individuals who have willingly provided them to you.

How can I grow my email address list?

One way to grow your email address list is by offering incentives, such as a discount or freebie, in exchange for someone signing up for your email list. You can also promote your email list on your website, social media, and during in-person events.

How often should I clean my email address list?

It is recommended to clean your email address list at least once a year to remove any inactive or invalid email addresses. This will help improve your email deliverability and maintain a high-quality list of engaged subscribers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Angel