• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are my emails from my personal website going to spam for some contacts?

In summary, a Personal Website is a platform for showcasing and selling Pampered Chef products, allowing for convenient business management and customer connection. It can be customized with branding, design, and personalized content. Spam on a Personal Website can include unsolicited or irrelevant content, but can be prevented by monitoring and moderating, setting up filters, and educating customers. While a social media presence is important, a Personal Website offers more control and professionalism, as well as online ordering and a central hub for business information and updates.
ChefMary412
When you send an email to your contacts from the PW does it go into Spam for people? Are their certain emails that typically have it go to spam? Just curious as I just sent my monthly newsletter via the website!

It depends on their service provider. I haven't had great results from my PWS, but I haven't sent one from there in over a year.

It also depends somewhat on the receiver's settings. I know people who have everything that isn't from someone listed as "known" go straight to their spam folder.

I just did a test the last 2 days. I sent an email from the website to a great portion of my contact list. Then, I waited a day, and sent the same info from a personal email.

I had ZERO response from the website email, but have had several emails and phone calls from the personal email. That told me what I wanted to know.

It gets sent to spam with my server. I don't use it anymore for that purpose. I just use my personal email and send it in small groupings.

ok, thanks.. maybe I will resend through my regular gmail.
Is there a way to copy all my contacts from the PWS to my peraonl email?

What is a Personal Website and why do I need one?

A Personal Website is a platform where you can showcase and sell Pampered Chef products to your customers. It is a professional and convenient way for you to manage your business and connect with your customers. Your personal website also allows customers to easily shop and place orders online.

How can I customize my Personal Website?

You can customize your Personal Website by adding your own branding, such as a logo or profile picture, and by choosing your own website design and layout. You can also personalize the content on your website by adding your own product recommendations, recipes, and blog posts.

What is considered spam on my Personal Website?

Spam on your Personal Website can include any unsolicited or irrelevant content, such as excessive advertising, irrelevant links, or repetitive and irrelevant posts. It is important to keep your website professional and relevant to your Pampered Chef business.

How can I prevent spam on my Personal Website?

You can prevent spam on your Personal Website by regularly monitoring and moderating comments and posts, setting up filters to block spam messages, and regularly updating your website's security measures. You can also educate your customers on what is considered spam and encourage them to report any suspicious or irrelevant content.

Is it necessary to have a Personal Website if I already have a social media presence for my Pampered Chef business?

While having a social media presence is important for your Pampered Chef business, having a Personal Website offers more control and professionalism in managing your business. Your website also allows for online ordering and provides a central hub for all your business information and updates, making it a valuable tool for your business growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • kristina16marie