• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Too Many Emails: Have You Ever Sent 3 in 2 Weeks?

In summary, the woman who's been sending emails to the expert seems to be a spammer. The expert has received many emails from this woman and has gotten annoyed. The expert has also received emails from people who have requested to be removed from the expert's email list.
angmillar
I think I may have just hit the list of spam! I usually just send one email a month, which is the newsletter.

But, in the past two weeks, I've sent three emails! One was a special incentive for July bookings (which gave me an additional booking), the other was the email I sent today about my phone/email sale this Friday, and a couple of days ago, I sent out the July newsletter early.

Now, I've had one customer email me today and ask to be removed from my mailing list.

I'm afraid I've sent too many emails these past few days, and I'm worried that my customers will get frustrated with my "spam".

Have you guys ever sent quite a few emails (like 3) in a two week period???

Yes, at the end of TPC period last year and at the end of the trip incentive 2006. But I don't send emails/newsletters otherwise.

Nope. I send one enewsletter each month. On two occasions I've sent an extra "Don't Forget" type email. That said, don't worry about the request to be dropped from your list. I've had a couple of those, myself. I think you'll find that most people have. It happens.

I usually send just one per month - a few days before the end of the month so that they are reminded of the current promotions before they are too late.

I have sent more then one when something special is announced but it is rare.

I wouldn't worry though. Anyone who asks to be removed wouldn't be ordering anytime soon. And they aren't dead to you either. I once had someone ask to be removed and 6 months later she called and asked if I still did PC and booked a show so you never know.

I even have people asking to be removed when I just send one every month or so. So, I wouldn't worry about it.

Alrighty... thanks, ladies!!

I just know that I get emails from this Arbonne lady all the time! I know how I react when I get "another" one from her, and I just don't want folks to feel that way about me!!!

But the difference is-- she sends them "all the time" and yours will be, what? Once a month? I don't mind once a month, maybe twice if there are good specials/news. But more often than that is when I get annoyed. ;)

chefann said:
But the difference is-- she sends them "all the time" and yours will be, what? Once a month? I don't mind once a month, maybe twice if there are good specials/news. But more often than that is when I get annoyed. ;)

Yeah - like I placed an order with Coldwater Creek for some pink ribbon shirts - and now I get a daily email, and catalogs on a regular basis.......that became annoying, and I just this morning sent in a request to be taken off their email list.

I had someone request to be removed form mine one time This after making CCC that weekend she went on and on about how professional I was an how she had jsut read the best email from me .

Tha being said, you never know what people will do no matter what you do! ha!

I send a monthly newsletter and I forward the weekly "quick tips" if I think it is something that will benefit my customers.

1. Why have I received three emails in just two weeks from Pampered Chef?

Our email system is set up to send out emails on a regular schedule to keep our customers informed about new products, promotions, and recipes. Occasionally, there may be a need to send out more than one email in a short period of time to ensure our customers have all the necessary information.

2. Can I opt-out of receiving multiple emails in a short period of time?

Yes, you can adjust your email preferences in your account settings to receive fewer emails or to only receive emails about specific topics. You can also unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

3. Will I miss out on important information if I unsubscribe from your email list?

No, we also share important updates and information on our website and social media channels. You can also contact our customer service team for any questions or concerns.

4. How can I make sure I receive all the emails from Pampered Chef?

Make sure to add our email address to your contacts or safe sender list to prevent our emails from going to your spam or junk folder. You can also regularly check your email settings to ensure you are opted-in to receive emails from us.

5. I am receiving too many emails from Pampered Chef, what should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience. You can adjust your email preferences or unsubscribe from our email list. If you continue to receive an excessive amount of emails, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kristina16marie