• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Check Emails Sent on Pws?

In summary, to access your PWS email inbox, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Email" tab. You can also access your PWS emails on your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app and logging in to your consultant account. To see if a customer has opened your email on PWS, go to your PWS email inbox and click on the email in question. PWS does not currently allow for attachments to be sent via email, but you can include links to documents or images. PWS emails are stored for 90 days before being automatically deleted, so it is recommended to save any important emails or information for future reference.
CAPCnewbie
I read somewhere in another thread that you can check to see if your emails sent from your PWS have been opened and read. I've sent an email to a few hosts last week about setting up their guest list online and they have said they haven't received the email. How can i check to see if it went through?

OOps, nevermind. i just started playing around and found it. Out of the 4 emails sent, just 2 hosts have viewed it. The other two who have said they haven't gotten the email must be "too busy" to open it up. *sigh* Good thing I've sent out my show booking postcard with their website password on it. Hopefully they wont be "too busy" to open their mail. tee hee

CAPCnewbie said:
OOps, nevermind. i just started playing around and found it. Out of the 4 emails sent, just 2 hosts have viewed it. The other two who have said they haven't gotten the email must be "too busy" to open it up. *sigh* Good thing I've sent out my show booking postcard with their website password on it. Hopefully they wont be "too busy" to open their mail. tee hee

They may not be seeing it, even if it was sent, because I've found that often, they get dumped into a spam folder, or sent straight to trash.

1. How do I access my PWS email inbox?

To access your PWS email inbox, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, click on the "Email" tab on the left-hand side. This will take you to your PWS email inbox.

2. Can I check my PWS emails on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access your PWS emails on your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app. Log in to your consultant account on the app and click on the "Email" tab to view your PWS emails.

3. How do I know if a customer has opened my email on PWS?

To see if a customer has opened your email on PWS, go to your PWS email inbox and click on the email in question. On the right-hand side, you will see a column labeled "Status." If the email has been opened, the status will show as "Opened."

4. Can I send attachments in my PWS emails?

No, PWS does not currently allow for attachments to be sent via email. However, you can include links to documents or images that you would like to share with your customers.

5. How long are PWS emails stored in my inbox?

PWS emails are stored in your inbox for 90 days. After that, they will automatically be deleted. It is recommended to save any important emails or information that you may need for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Leigh0725
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • Cookin Kristen