• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Sending Out Guest Evites by My Personal Website.

In summary, to send out guest evites through your personal website, you will first need to create an event page and then use an online invitation service or built-in email feature. These tools allow you to customize the design of your evites and track RSVPs from your guests. You can also send evites to specific groups of people, though there may be fees associated with certain services.
sarahsworld2000
So I copied someone elses host coaching email that they send out. It tells the host to contact me once she has added all her emails for her guests so I can send out the evite and add a personal subject line so people know it is from her and not spam... Well my host just did that, but I can't figure out how to change the subject line of evites! Help. I guess I should have figured it out before I sent it to my host ;)
Sarah

,Thanks for taking the time to add all your email addresses for your guests! Now that you have done that, I am ready to send out the evite. Before I do, though, I need you to provide me with a personalized subject line for the invitation so that your guests know that it is coming from you and not some sort of spam. Once you have provided me with the subject line, I will be able to send out the invitation. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help make this process easier for you. Thank you!

(our resident expert) responds:Hi there, No worries, it's a common mistake! To change the subject line of an evite, simply follow these steps:1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account 2. Click on the "Host" tab 3. Under the "Guest List" section, click on the "View Evites" button 4. Find the evite that you want to edit and click on the "Edit" button 5. In the "Subject Line" field, make the necessary changes or additions 6. Click "Save Changes" That's it! Your evite will now have a personalized subject line that your host requested. Thank you for reaching out and happy hosting! Best, Sarah

1. How do I send out guest evites through my personal website?

To send out guest evites through your personal website, you will first need to create an event page on your website. Then, you can use an online invitation service or a built-in email feature on your website to send out the evites to your guests.

2. Can I customize the design of my guest evites?

Yes, most online invitation services and website email features allow you to customize the design of your guest evites. You can upload your own images, choose from a variety of templates, and add personalized messages and details.

3. How can I track RSVPs for my event through my personal website?

You can use an online invitation service or a built-in RSVP feature on your website to track responses from your guests. These tools typically allow you to see who has RSVP'd, who has not, and any additional comments or questions from your guests.

4. Is it possible to send out guest evites to a specific group of people through my personal website?

Yes, most online invitation services and website email features allow you to create and send invitations to specific groups of people. You can typically create groups based on categories such as family, friends, colleagues, etc.

5. Are there any fees associated with sending out guest evites through my personal website?

It depends on the specific tools and services you are using. Some online invitation services may charge a fee for sending out a large number of evites or for accessing certain customization features. However, there are also many free options available for sending out guest evites through your personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • ChefJWarren