• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm at a Total Loss on How This Works. I Want to Send an Evite

K
kawichick
Help! I'm at a total loss on how this works. I want to send an evite for my hostess to use for her show. Is that possible through my personal website? Is it something I do or something the hostess does? I can't figure it out to save my life! Thanks!

You login through the personal website asst. And also the hostess can login through w/ her password and add people to the guestlist on there (or you can do it) and then you can send the evites through there. Its pretty easy and its great!

So, I just set up the e-vites email and then wait for guests to be added?

Either of you can do it. I offer to do it for my hosts if they send me a list of 40 people to invite. It is easy for me to do this and has encouraged my hosts to add additional people that are long distance and since working with shows is not the easiest thing my hosts are not aggravated at how long it takes to add guests/send the emails (15 minutes for 40 guests).

Create the show in PWS (CC > Personal Website Assistant). Once you've created the show in PWS you can send the host an email that gives her instructions for logging in and includes her password. She needs to add the names to the guest list, then select the people she wants to email, select E-invitation from the drop down box, press the green arrow, and then she can add any additional text she wants, then she clicks send email.

If you want to send the evites for her, go to CC, click Personal Website Assistant, Click "work with your shows", click guest list next to the show you want to work with, input the guest emails, select the people you want to email, select E-invitation from the drop down box, press the green arrow, and then you can add any additional text if desired, finally click send email.

Thanks. I figured it out, d'uh. I feel silly now. Thanks again.

No need to feel silly. I found it confusing the 1st couple times I used PWS.

I have a question about adding guests. Is there any way to add guests from your contact list, or do you have to re-enter them every time a past host re-books a show?

unfortunately you have to re-enter them every time. I recommend emailing HO and suggesting they change this. If enough paople ask for the change, it may come about.

1. Can I send an evite for my hostess to use for her show through my personal website?

Yes, it is possible to send an evite for your hostess to use for her show through your personal website. This can be done by embedding an evite link or form on your website, or by creating a custom evite using your website's design tools.

2. Is sending an evite something I do or something the hostess does?

This can vary depending on the specific platform or website you are using. In some cases, the hostess may need to create the evite and send it to their guests, while in others, you may have the ability to create and send the evite yourself.

3. Can I customize the evite for my hostess's show?

Yes, many evite platforms allow for customization of the design, text, and other features of the evite. This can include adding images, changing the color scheme, and including specific details about the show or event.

4. How do I embed an evite link or form on my personal website?

The process for embedding an evite link or form will vary depending on your website's platform and design tools. In most cases, you can simply copy and paste the link or embed code provided by the evite platform into your website's page or post.

5. What should I do if I am still having trouble sending an evite through my personal website?

If you are having trouble sending an evite through your personal website, you may want to reach out to the evite platform's customer support for assistance. They can help troubleshoot any technical issues and guide you through the process of sending the evite successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • lakamper