• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Set up a Consultants Bag/Binder

people might keep a binder or bag, for organizing and managing their show prep. I prefer a "station style" approach, where each station is placed in a specific bag. This way, everything is at my fingertips and I can work quickly and efficiently.
jnnfrc
Hi I am new to PC and have not gotten my starters kit yet. I was wondering how you all set up your consultants bag and/or binder. I don't have much in organizing skills and I want to be as efficient as possible so that when I do shows I don't look like I don't know what I'm doing. Can anyone help with this.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

As for organizing a binder, this is what I have, a binder with the host , guest, and sign up specials, plus replacement parts list, trip flier, and other papers I want to remember to talk about n that binder is one anyone can browse thru!
Then my bags I do station style shows so I put 1 station in one bag, station #2 in another one and so forth! Hope this helps!
Btw congrats on makin a very wise decision to join The best company in the world!! Wishing you a very successful business and lots of fun!!

Welcome! I don't actually do a binder or bag, so I'm no help. But, it looks like Dorothy has given you some good advice.

This is what I have done- it was created by....Dianna Kasprzak
on a facebook pageFront Inside Pocket: Extra Sales Receipts and a sticky notepad. I will purposefully not let this become a cluttered catch-all pocket, because then it would lose its effectiveness for me.Front page (before the first tab): 3 things here, and only 3. First, a 3-month view of Promotions & Programs (which I take from Consultant News), second, a copy of the latest 3-2-1 testimonial (also from CN), and thirdly, a copy of my latest "Warm Calll Report." These 3 things are in the front to constantly remind me what the basics are for a successful business!Tab 1: Host & Guest Specials for 3-month periodTabs 2: Host Forms - I keep Host Checklists here and my personal "Host Packet Checklist" to remind me what goes in the Host PacketTab 3: Labels that I've run off my printer. I have separate pages (plastic sleeves) for Catalog label, Season's Best, Recipe Cards, and Return Address label (used for when I send out invitations for Cooking Show).Tab 4: Guest Packet - This is to help me in preparing Guest packets for Shows, so that I can do it quickly. I have copies of Karan's "Guest Care Card" and a supply of my business cards. These quickly get put on the lapboard, with the Guest Care Card on the top.Tab 5: Product Lists - Alpha list, "by Price" list, "by Item" list, and Wish List (each with its own page). These all were downloaded from the Beta website.Tab 6: Games - I'm starting to pay attention to what games I would feel comfortable doing at my Shows and putting them in here for quick and handy reference.Tab 7: Recipes - This is NOT my main recipe file of recipes I want to try. I could use a box for those! This tab contains only recipes that I have used at Shows (and liked doing) and any new ones that I'm seriously thinking of trying (like PC's "Greek Chicken & Artichoke Flatbread"). Keep it simple. Uncluttered. Too many recipes and I can't think.Tab 8: Product Info - I intend to keep product info in here on items that I seriously want to sell (and need help remembering the details), i.e., Guide to Selling Cookware.Tab 9: Recruits - Current recruiting promo goes here, along with Consultant Agreement forms and Kit Credit vouchers. I want to be ready!Tab 10: Training - Right now, this section relates to MY personal training to keep me on task. When I have an active Team, I will build a separate binder with training info to use with my Team.Tabs 11-15 - These 5 tabs are the current month and the next 4 months (i.e., March, April, May, June, July). I keep a backup copy of Host & Guest Specials in here. These tabs are undeveloped. I debated if I should put future callbacks in this section, but think I will go with the small basket and index cards, as I expect this to be more than my binder can handle.That's it. It really wasn't so hard -- just needed some thought. When I prepared for my first Cooking Show with the use of my binder, I could not believe how streamlined the process went. There was less time needed to prepare and definitely less stress. I also took this binder with me to the Show and it gave me a great deal of assurance (and might I add confidence?) in knowing that I virtually had everything I needed at my fingertips.Some other organizational things that I did:
I set up a tiered vertical file for manila folders with current Shows and recent Shows. I like to keep recent Show information handy in case something comes up within the 30 days after the Show, I won't have to dig too hard to find the info.

^^^ this is some awesome info! I need to get this organized! :)

1. How do I choose the right bag for my consultant binder?

The most important factor to consider when choosing a bag for your consultant binder is size. Make sure the bag is large enough to hold all your essential documents and supplies, but not too bulky to carry around comfortably. Other things to consider are durability, organization compartments, and style.

2. What are some essential items to include in a consultant binder?

Some essential items to include in a consultant binder are business cards, a pen, paper, a planner or calendar, a calculator, client intake forms, and any necessary documents or contracts for your specific consulting services. It's also helpful to have a section for notes and a section for receipts or expense tracking.

3. How should I organize my consultant binder?

The best way to organize your consultant binder is to have different sections for different categories, such as clients, projects, expenses, and resources. Within each section, you can further organize by using dividers or tabs. It's important to have a system that works for you and allows for easy access to information.

4. How often should I update my consultant binder?

It's a good idea to update your consultant binder at least once a week. This will ensure that all your information is current and organized. It's also helpful to have a designated time, such as the end of each work week, to review and update your binder.

5. Can I use a digital binder instead of a physical one?

Yes, you can use a digital binder or folder instead of a physical one. This can be especially helpful if you prefer to work digitally or if you need access to your documents on the go. Just make sure to keep your digital binder organized and regularly backed up to avoid losing important information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emo812
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • Rossana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Rossana
  • junkfortara