• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Host Send Theme Show E-Vite?

In summary, the host is having trouble sending theme show evites and is wondering why the option is available if hosts can't utilize them. The solution is to change the show type to the desired theme in the show info section. The person asking for help realizes they should have taken a "how to" class for their Personal Website. They also inquire about changing the format of an email for a fundraiser and if the host can still send it. The advice given is to contact customer support for assistance and to suggest the host send a regular evite with the theme information included. The expert also expresses understanding of the frustration and offers further assistance if needed.
lakamper
I have been looking and looking and cannot for the life of me find this answer. My host wants to send evites out and she wants to do a 6 O'Clock Salads theme show. When we go into my personal website to send the evites, she only gets the standard one. There are no options for the themes. When I go in through the PC website and work with her show to send the evites, I can do the theme show evite, but then it comes up from me and not her! (I sent myself one to see how it looked)

Why would they put theme show evites on there if the hosts can't utilize them? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG????:mad:

You have to go into her show info and change the show type to the Theme you want. Then she'll be able to send the theme invites.

OMG - it was that easy! Thank you! I guess I should have taken one of those Personal Website "how to" classes after all.

I appreciate your help :)

Lisa K
Bemidji, MN

Okay, computer people... When I change the format of an email, can the host send it too? I have a few Relay for Life fundraisers coming up and I recently changed the fundraiser format to address the Relay for Life, but when the host sent her evites, it was in the original fundraiser format. Did I do something wrong?

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the evites for your theme show. Have you tried contacting our customer support team for assistance? They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and find a solution. In the meantime, you could also suggest that your host send out a regular evite with the theme information included in the invitation. This way, guests will still know about the theme and can come prepared. I understand your frustration and I hope we can get this sorted out for you soon. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.Best,

What is an E-Vite?

An E-Vite is an electronic invitation that is sent through email or other electronic means. It is a convenient and eco-friendly way to invite guests to an event or occasion.

Why should a host send a theme show E-Vite?

Sending a theme show E-Vite allows the host to easily communicate all the important details about the event, such as date, time, location, and theme, to their guests. It also allows for easier tracking of RSVPs and makes it convenient for guests to respond.

How can a host create a theme show E-Vite?

There are many online platforms and tools available that allow hosts to create and customize their own E-Vites. These platforms often offer a variety of templates, designs, and features to make the process simple and efficient.

Can a host personalize a theme show E-Vite?

Yes, most online E-Vite platforms allow hosts to personalize their invitations by adding images, changing fonts and colors, and including a personal message. This adds a personal touch and makes the invitation more appealing to guests.

How can a host ensure that their theme show E-Vite is delivered to all guests?

To ensure that all guests receive the E-Vite, hosts can double-check that the email addresses they have entered are correct. They can also send a follow-up reminder closer to the event date and ask guests to RSVP if they haven't already.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • laylaleigh