1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How can host send theme show e-vite?

1. lakamper

lakamper Member

I have been looking and looking and cannot for the life of me find this answer. My host wants to send evites out and she wants to do a 6 O'Clock Salads theme show. When we go into my personal website to send the evites, she only gets the standard one. There are no options for the themes. When I go in through the PC website and work with her show to send the evites, I can do the theme show evite, but then it comes up from me and not her! (I sent myself one to see how it looked)

Why would they put theme show evites on there if the hosts can't utilize them? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG????:mad:

Mar 31, 2009
  2. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

You have to go into her show info and change the show type to the Theme you want. Then she'll be able to send the theme invites.

Mar 31, 2009
  3. lakamper

lakamper Member

OMG - it was that easy! Thank you! I guess I should have taken one of those Personal Website "how to" classes after all.

I appreciate your help :)

Lisa K
    Bemidji, MN

Mar 31, 2009
  4. cookingwithlove

cookingwithlove Advanced Member Gold Member

Okay, computer people... When I change the format of an email, can the host send it too? I have a few Relay for Life fundraisers coming up and I recently changed the fundraiser format to address the Relay for Life, but when the host sent her evites, it was in the original fundraiser format. Did I do something wrong?

Have something to add?