• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Send Evites with Theme Show Assistance

In summary, the host sent an evite to her guest list that did not come correctly because she did not have the correct code to send the email. The host then tried to send the original email and it did not come through correctly.
laylaleigh
Ok, I need help.

I am very tired and can not figure this out on my own!!! I just sent an evite to my host so she could see what it is all about, respond no see what happens, etc. Well, I sent her the Bites and Bevs evite since that is the show she is having. BUT how the hell does she send the same email to her guests? I saved it as the format or whatever and it didn't change it.

Somebody who knows what they are doing, please help.
Thanks!!

I think she goes to the website and puts in her code. She then can e-mail the e-vites herself. I had sent the e-vite to a host so she could just forward it, but she forwarded it to me along with her guest list and it didn't come correctly. There were no graphics or direct link to her show. So the forwarding thing that I thought I had learned about on this site didn't work the way I had planned.

I don't want her to forward the email I sent to her. I just sent the original one so she could see what happens when you click no. That way she was aware and did it for herself.

My question is; how does she send a theme show evite. I log on as her on my website and it did not show an option to send a Bites and Bevs evite. It was late and i was tired. I will try again later today.

If anyone already knows this info please share. I am off to get my daughter to school.
Thanks

After you choose the theme, it should send that theme when the host logs in and enters guests.

I just tested this on my system. If in PWS you set the show up to have a theme then when the hosts sends out invites it will be the theme invite for that show. She can always test this by sending an evite to her husband and having him forward it to her.

YEAH!! I found it!! I knew I was just sleep deprived yesterday!! I have a sick child at home and I trying to plan my parties. Too much going on!!

Has anyone converted the Bites and Bevs Invitation Flyer on Consultants Corner to a Word file so it can be edited. Some very kind soul did that with the Warm Chocoate Caramel Brownies one but I so need the Word version of the Bites and Bevs one too. Help!!

1. How do I create a theme show evite?

To create a theme show evite, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on "Create a Show" and select "Theme Show" as the type of show. You will then be prompted to select a theme and customize the evite with details about the show.

2. Can I customize the design of the theme show evite?

Yes, you can customize the design of the theme show evite by choosing from a variety of themes, colors, and fonts. You can also add your own images and text to make it more personalized.

3. How do I send the theme show evite to my guests?

Once you have created the theme show evite, you can send it to your guests by clicking on the "Send Evite" button. You can send it via email, text message, or share the link on social media platforms.

4. Can I track RSVPs for the theme show evite?

Yes, you can track RSVPs for the theme show evite by going to the "My Shows" tab and clicking on the show. You will be able to see a list of guests and their RSVP status, as well as any comments they may have left.

5. Is there a way to remind guests about the theme show evite?

Yes, you can send reminders to guests who have not responded to the theme show evite. Simply go to the "My Shows" tab, click on the show, and select "Send Reminder" next to the guests who have not RSVP'd yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsworld2000