• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, I Sent the Bev and Bites Email for My Host. It Came Through as My

In summary, the "Bev and Bites" email is a promotional email sent to hosts of Pampered Chef parties. It features the products and offers special incentives for guests to attend the party. If the email comes through as "My", it may be due to a formatting issue and you should check with your consultant. If you did not receive the email, check your spam folder or contact your consultant. You can forward the email to guests, but it is recommended to personalize it. If you want to make changes to the email after sending it, contact your consultant to make updates or resend it with the changes.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
So, I sent the bev and bites email for my host. It came through as my name. If she had sent the evite from her side, would it have showed up as her name, or mine still?

That is completely silly if it comes up under the consultant's number and not the Host.

Melissa:

Whenever I send e-invitations for the host, I go through my PWS using her password. I enter all of the guest information there so that it shows that it has been sent by her and not me.

Mary

yes, you have to log in as if you were her.

grr, I feel like an idiot!I should have guessed that, or at least come here before to check! :(

Don't be so hard on yourself! I did the same thing first time around...I think the natural assumption is that it would come from the host!

Mary

Thanks Mary!

What is the "Bev and Bites" email?

The "Bev and Bites" email is a promotional email sent to hosts of Pampered Chef parties. It highlights the featured products and offers special incentives for guests to attend the party.

Why did my "Bev and Bites" email come through as "My"?

This is most likely due to a formatting issue with the email. Please check with your consultant to ensure that the email was sent correctly.

What should I do if I did not receive the "Bev and Bites" email?

If you did not receive the email, please check your spam or junk folder. If it is not there, please contact your consultant to verify that the email was sent to the correct email address.

Can I forward the "Bev and Bites" email to my guests?

Yes, you can forward the email to your guests. However, it is recommended to personalize the email and add a personal message to encourage your guests to attend the party.

What if I have already sent the "Bev and Bites" email but want to make changes?

If you have already sent the email and want to make changes, please contact your consultant. They will be able to make any necessary updates or resend the email with the changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Bren706