• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Are Emails "From" When You Send Evites Through Pws?

In summary, the "From" email address when sending evites through PWS is the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account, which can be found in your account settings. The "From" email address cannot be changed and may show as "Pampered Chef" due to email forwarding. It cannot be personalized to maintain consistency and credibility. Recipients will see the "From" email address but cannot directly reply to it. They can RSVP by clicking on the button in the email.
scottcooks
Gold Member
A new recruit and I were perusing the Personal Web Assistant, and she noticed that when eVites were sent to her guests, they appeared as from "me" - an unknown person.:(

How do they get to come from "the host"? :confused:

God Bless You!

-praying for Paige and her family-

I think you have to sign-on as if you were the host with that id.

pamperedlinda said:
I think you have to sign-on as if you were the host with that id.
That's right. They will be from whoever the computer thinks is doing the sending.

I've gone through this before...

In order to send them from the host, you have to log on as if you were the host. If I have a host that chooses to send e-vites, I actually disable the "Automatic reminder emails", since those will come from me. Instead, I log on as the host a couple of days before the show and send them.

WHen my host sent the evites she said they were showing up as coming from me(the Consultant)... she says she thinks that is why no one was reading the emails.

JaimeQ, that's what my host said to me, too.

Anyone else?

-praying for Paige and her family-

I tested this yesterday with a few of my shows and if I signed in using the host password then the invite I got had my hosts name & email. So go into your PWS as your host and test it yourself.

What is the "From" email address when sending evites through PWS?

The "From" email address when sending evites through PWS is the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account. This can be found in your account settings under the "Contact Information" section.

Can I change the "From" email address when sending evites through PWS?

No, the "From" email address cannot be changed when sending evites through PWS. This is to ensure that all invitations are sent from a valid and verified email address.

Why does the "From" email address show as "Pampered Chef" instead of my email address?

The "From" email address may show as "Pampered Chef" because PWS uses a system called "email forwarding". This means that the email is sent from a different server, but it appears to be coming from your email address.

Can I personalize the "From" email address when sending evites through PWS?

Unfortunately, the "From" email address cannot be personalized when sending evites through PWS. This is to maintain consistency and credibility of the email invitations being sent.

Do recipients of the evite see the "From" email address?

Yes, recipients of the evite will see the "From" email address. However, they will not be able to reply directly to this address. They can click on the "RSVP" button in the email to respond to the invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sarahsworld2000